Rigging UHS Express BESA-QUICK Spot repair primer 2: 1 1L + 0.5L
You might also like
Related Products ( 9 other products in the same category )
UHS express surfacer that has been formulated with totally innovative resins and indicated in partial quick repairs. It stands out for its covering and excellent sanding thanks to its hardening speed, the vehicle can be sanded at 20-25 min strong>. From the application without the need for energy expenditure of heat in the cabin or IR systems, which can generate significant savings in the painting cycle, as well as an increase in productivity.
ULTRA FAST SANDING: Sanding in 20-25 minutes with drying at room temperature. p>
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY: Its rapid hardening increases the productivity of the workshop. p>
COVERING: It stands out for its covering and excellent sanding thanks to its hardening speed.
ADHESION On metal and plastic substrates, PS, PVC FOAM, PC, SMC, PVC, PET and NORYL.
Technical data h3>
- Density 20ºC (g / cc): 1,48 ± 0,03
- Viscosity of supply at 20ºC: 90 - 100 KU (Stormer) li>
- % Non-volatile matter (weight / volume) 68% ± 2 weight; 52% ± 2 vol. (Mixture with Catalyst)
- VOC (g / l): 420 (Ready to use) - (2004/42 / CE) IIB (C) (540)
- Type of product: PUR
- Color: 7040 Medium gray
- Useful life of the mixture: 30 min. li>
- Drying time: 10 - 15 min.
Preparation of the surface h3>
On steel and electrozincado clean presents good adhesion, as well as on the polyester putties of the BESA range after sanding them. About GRP, sanding and degreasing.
On other types of plastic such as PS, PVC FOAM, PC, SMC, PVC, PET and NORYL has adhesion p>
Application mode h3>
Recoatable with two-layer water or solvent bases, as well as in 2K systems. p>
Homogenize perfectly before using. Leave 3-4 min. between layers to allow solvents to evaporate.
Characteristics of the dry film
Theoretical yield (m² / l): 8 - 9 (60 m)
60º-60º Brightness: Satin Matte
Repaintability: From 30 '
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC. Duration in the package: At least 1 year since its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. of Technical.
- Kind of product:
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- Sanding final layer with P320-P360
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 h for sanding
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Acrylic Solvent
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 parts of paint per 1 of catalyst
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Type Application:
- By gun
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Wood
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Eliminate if the paint is of one component
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- Viscosity Ford Cup 4 (seconds)
- Evaporation solvents
- 3-4 min