2C multifunction low density putty URKI-LIGHT Beige 1L BESA
You might also like
Related Products ( 4 other products in the same category )
Ultra Low Density Polyester Putty of two components of LAST GENERATION that stakes for its easy application, fineness, absence of pores, high performance, filling power and above all, for its ease of sanding. Adhesion on steel, galvanized and electrozincado and previously sanded aluminum.
It is a "very light" putty that allows an easy application, fineness and total absence of pores.
Extraordinarily easy to sand, even after 2 days.
Great filling capacity It is a MULTIFUNCTION filler with adhesion on sheet steel, aluminum, electrozincado or galvanized and polyester reinforced with fiberglass.
- Density 20ºC (g / cc): 1.30 ± 0.05
- Grinding fineness (μ): No lumps
- Viscosity of supply at 20ºC: Thixotropic
- % Non-volatile matter (weight / volume): 88% ± 2 weight
- VOC (g / l) 250 (Ready to use) - (2004/42 / CE) IIB (B) (250)
- Type of product: Polyester
- Color: Beige 1455
- Life of the mixture: 4 - 5 min.
The surface to be repaired must be deoxidized and free of grease; we recommend a previous sanding of the same on steel and GRP. On sanded aluminum and onelectrozincado StarBrite.
Do not use Putty on WASH-PRIMER or Phosphorous Primers.
Recoatable with any finish once sealed, preferably with Acrylic 2 Comp. Filler, BESA-CAR or BESA-EXPRESS p>
Application mode h3>
Application: A spatula.
Note: Catalyst should not be added in excess to avoid subsequent bleedings. p>
The Catalyst mixture can be made on the same spatula, homogenizing well before applying p>
Characteristics of the dry film
Theoretical yield (m² / l)
Brightness 60º-60º: Mate
Repaintability: 1 - 2 h.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC. Duration in the package: At least 1 year since its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. of Technical.
- Kind of product:
- Degree of Brightness
- Sanding between layers
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 h for sanding
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Type Application:
- A Spatula
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- Great adhesion on steel, aluminum, galvanized and polyester fiber
- Infrared drying time
- 5 min
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews