Universal filler 2C URKIFAST Gray BESA
You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
Polyester Putty intended for the filling of dents and other body irregularities. It stands out for its adhesion, filling power and flexibility. Usable in the painting of the automobile and industrial vehicle. Adhesion on galvanized steel and electrozinc.
- Density 20ºC (g / cc): 1,85 ± 0,05
- Grinding fineness (μ): No lumps
- Viscosity of supply at 20ºC: Thixotropic
- % Non-volatile matter (weight / volume) 85% ± 2 weight; (Mixture with Catalyst)
- VOC (g / l): 250 (Ready to use) - (2004/42 / CE) IIB (B) (250)
- Type of product: Polyester
- Color: Gray 7035
The surface to be repaired must be deoxidized and free of grease; we recommend a previous sanding of the same on steel. On electro-zinc StarBrite.
Do not use Putty on WASH-PRIMER or Phosphorous Primers.
Recoatable with any finish once sealed, preferably with Acrylic 2 Comp., BESA-CAR or BESA-EXPRESS.
Application: A spatula.
Note: Catalyst should not be added excessively to avoid subsequent bleeds.
The catalyst mixture can be made on the same spatula, homogenizing well before applying.
Characteristics of the dry film
Theoretical yield (m² / l)
Shine 60º-60º Mate
Recoatability 1 - 2 h.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC.
Duration in the package: At least 12 months from its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. of Technical.
- Kind of product:
- Degree of Brightness
- Sanding between layers
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 g of catalyst per 100 g of putty
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 min
- Type Application:
- A Spatula
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- Infrared drying time
- 5 min
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Is this product ok to use to seal a leak on a petrol tank off a motorcycle. Cheers Ian
Is much better to cover the tank with epoxy resin. This product is not suitable for that porpouse.