BESA-GLASS UHS 2C 5L + 2.5L BESA Varnish
Related Products ( 10 other products in the same category )
BESA-GLASS UHS Ultra High-Solids Varnish, for Bi-Coat Systems; It stands out for its very high non-volatile content at application viscosity, achieving more body, shine and enhanced metallic effect than with conventional products, complying with environmental legislation. Very good UV resistance. It is aimed at repainting the car in Bi-Layer Systems.
Technical data h3>
- Density 20ºC (g / cc): 0.98 ± 0.01
- Viscosity of supply at 20ºC: 22 - 25 sec. Ford No. 4
- % Non-volatile matter (weight / volume) 58% ± 2 weight; 50% ± 2 vol. (Mixture with Catalyst)
- VOC (g / l) 406 (Ready to use) - (2004/42 / CE) IIB (D) (420)
- Type of product: PUR
- Color: Colorless
- Proportion of the mixture: 2: 1 li>
- Life of the mixture: 1 - 1.5 hours
Preparation of the surface h3>
It is applied directly on the Bi-Layer Fund (both Solvent Base and Water Base) after at least 30 min. from its application. p>
When using Water Base Funds it is very important to ensure the total evaporation of the water before applying the Varnish.
Application mode h3>
Apply two crossed hands with an interval of 5 to 10 min. to allow solvents to evaporate. Catalyst E-244 and E-247 only forpartial repairs.
For partial repairs, the best results have been obtained with spray guns powered by gravity with a 1.2 mm fluid peak.
For global repair with 1.3-1.4 mm fluid peaks. In case of polishing, apply 3 coats p>
Characteristics of the dry film
Theoretical yield (m² / l): 9 - 10 (50 m)
60º-60º brightness: 100%
Repaintability: 24 h.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC.
Duration in the package: At least 1 year since its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. of Technical.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- High brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 h for sanding
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 parts of paint per 1 of catalyst
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Type Application:
- By gun
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Eliminate if the paint is of one component
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation