Synthetic Restorer URKI-PT 75ML BESA
Related Products ( 13 other products in the same category )
Dye for repairing synthetic materials such as bumpers, spoilers and any plastic surface of the car such as plastic interior linings, rubber surfaces, fabric, plastic sliding ceilings, etc.
Technical data h3>
- VOC (g / l) 18 (2004/42 / CE) IIB (E) (840)
- Type of product: Acrylate li>
Preparation of the surface h3>
The surfaces to be repaired must be totally clean.
Moisten the sponge with water and clean with the rough part the surface to be dyed p>
Application mode h3>
Shake the container well before use.
Drain the sponge well and with the fine part, apply the dye uniformly on the surface to be treated.
Characteristics of the dry film
Restores old and damaged surfaces giving them a completely renovated look. The dye is sensitive to moisture.
Shine 60º-60º: Semi-gloss
Repaintability: Before sanding, degrease and dry previously.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC.
Duration in the package: At least 2 years from its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. Technical.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Type Application:
- A sponge
- Paint Plastic
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews