Spray enamel developed for the painting of automobile tires, as well as for industrial use as a metallic enamel in a single layer. It stands out for its simple application, quick drying, hiding power, resistance to friction and to the car wash. The VOC content is 746 g / l (2004/42 / CE) IIB (E) (840).
Preparation of the surface h3>
- The supports must be deoxidized, degreased and dry.
- On old well-adhered paints, previously sand with 360-400 grit.
Application mode h3>
- Shake the container for about 2-3 minutes before using Spray Aluminum Rim.
- Apply in 2-3 thin hands, leaving 5-10 min. between layers.
- After use, invert the container to clean the valve.
- Painting distance: 20 - 30 cms.
- Drying time: 20 min.
Characteristics of the dry film
- Color: 9240 Aluminum
- Brightness 60º-60º: Satin
- Repaintability: 24 h.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC. CAUTION: Under no circumstances should the containers exceed 50ºC. Duration in the package: At least 2 years from its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. Technical.