Spray paint specially formulated for the touch-up of vehicle bumpers. Presents a finish that resembles those of origin. Its use as an anchor primer for plastics with excellent adhesion is feasible. To achieve different textures, the nozzles can be exchanged, as well as to distance the paint distance more or less. The VOC content is <840 g / l (2004/42 / CE) IIB (E) (840)
- Remove the surface with soap and water; once dry, degreasing with Solvent nº 94.
- For plastics that are difficult to adhere, Adhesive Adhesive Spray for Plastics can be used previously.
- Do not apply on synthetic enamels (alcide base).
- Shake the container for about 2-3 minutes before using Spray Urki-Plast.
- Apply in 2-3 coats, according to texture, leaving 5 - 10 min. between layers.
- After use, invert the container and clean the valve.
- Painting distance: 20 - 30 cms.
- Drying time: 30 min.
Characteristics of the dry film
- Color: 9005 Black
- Brightness 60º-60º: Mate
- Repaintability: 4 h.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC. CAUTION: Under no circumstances should the containers exceed 50ºC. Duration in the package: At least 2 years from its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. Technical.