Open satin finished pore varnish, designed for the decoration and protection of wood exposed to the weather. Contains UV solar filter that preserves against the loss of color and the bleaching of the wood on the outside.
Technical data h3>
- Satin finish.
- Transparent appearance.
- Excellent leveling. li>
- Excellent adhesion.
- Density 1.02 ± 0.05 Kg./litre. li>
- Volume in solids 25%
- Performance 10 - 15 m2 / liter and hand. (Depending on the background and the type of wood).
- Drying - To the touch, 30 minutes. - Repainted, 2 to 3 hours
- Water repellent and impermeable to rainwater.
- Permeable to water vapor, allowing the support to breathe. li>
- Resistance to the harmful effects of the weather.
- Good flexibility
- Open pore termination. li>
- It does not modify the natural color of the wood.
- Without smell.
- Contains UV sunscreen that preserves against loss of color and bleaching of wood on the outside. li>
- Dilution and cleaning with water. li>
- Interior Exterior.
- Ideal for decoration and protection both in restoration and new wood.
- Applicable on all types of wooden supports such as: o Doors. o Windows. o Shutters. or Banisters. o Seacos, etc ...
Application rules h3>
- Stir the product until its perfect homogenization. li>
- The wood must be dry, less than 18 - 20% humidity.
- The surfaces to be painted must be clean, free of dust, grease, exudates, etc. If it was previously painted, take care that the previous painting is in good condition and well adhered./ li>
- The application can be done by brush, roller or gun./ li>
- Before applying it is advisable to sand the wood to ensure a better adhesion and open the pore. Sand in the direction of the grain. li>
- Application by brush or roller: first hand, dilute up to 5% water, the second coat is applied undiluted. li>
- Do not apply on rainy days or in full sun. Neither at temperatures below 10º C nor above 35º C.
- The drying times may vary depending on the temperature and relative humidity. li>
- The yields may vary depending on the type of wood. li>
NEW UNPAINTED SUPPORTS:
- Elimination of foreign products and waste.
- They are sanded perfectly and after removing all the dirt. li>
- Apply one coat of XANOL FUND PROTECTOR and sand lightly. li>
- Finish with two diluted hands of XANOL LASUR, sanding gently between coats.
- To reinforce thefinish and prolong the sun protection, 1 layer of XANOL CLIMAS ADVERSOS can be applied additionally. Always respecting drying times. li>
Previously varnished woods:
- If the varnish is in good condition, sand lightly and remove the residues. li>
- Apply one hand as is. - If the varnish is in poor condition, elimination with XANOL DECAPANTE.
- Proceed to the painting as if they were new surfaces.
Enameled wood with synthetic enamel: p>
- Removal by pickling with our XANOL DECAPANTE. li>
- Proceed to the painting as if they were new surfaces. li>
* If you want more information about this product, you can download its technical sheet in the tab "ATTACHMENTS"