Interior-exterior acrylic paint for decoration of walls and ceilings. Breathable, not altering the permeability of the substrate and allowing the free passage of water vapor. Great whiteness and covering power. With anti-mold preservative film.
- Nature: Acrylic Styrene
- Matte finish
- Color (UNE EN ISO 11664-4): White + Bases TITANCOLOR: Intermediate and Neutral
- Density (UNE EN ISO 2811-1): 1.50 - 1.56kg / l
- Performance (UNE 48282): 7 - 10 m2 / l (70 - 80 microns dry)
- Drying at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48301): 20 - 40 minutes
- Repainted at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48283): 6 hours
- Application Methods: Brush, roller and gun
- Thinner: Water
- Recommended thickness (UNE EN ISO 2808): 140 - 160 microns dry in two layers
- Application Conditions, HR <80% +10 ºC - +30 ºC
- Dyeing: TITAN Universal Tint, Professional Water Tint or TITANCOLOR System
- Solid Volume (UNE EN ISO 3233-3): 38 - 39%
- VOC (UNE EN ISO 11890-2) 2.004 / 42 / IIA (a) (75/30) Max. VOC 18 g / l
* Variations of temperature, humidity, thickness, dyeing or type of support, etc., can cause changes in drying, performance or other properties.
Determination of contrast ratio (Cover Power) UNE-EN-ISO 6504-3: Class 2 hiding power with a contrast ratio of 98% and a performance of 7.3m² / l Reswet scrub UNE EN ISO 11998: Class 3 washability according to EN 13300 Reaction to Fire UNE EN 13501-1: 2007 + A1: 2010: B-s1, d0 / on substrate A2-s1, d0 VOC emission ISO 16000-6 : 2006: A +
How to use
Stir well in the container. The surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and consistent.
VERY IMPORTANT ATTENTION. DO NOT APPLY: At temperatures below 7º C. With relative humidity greater than or equal to 80%.
With forecast of rain in the next hours. If these instructions are not respected, the result of the application may not be satisfactory, stains of different colors may appear, tearing (snail slime, etc.). Industrias TITAN, SAU will not accept any claim that has not taken into account these instructions. Pay special attention to those dark colors, because some of them are more susceptible to the occurrence of the above-mentioned phenomena, reason for more to observe the indicated indications and precautions.
Apply a first layer diluted with 10 -15% of water, applying a second one undiluted. On surfaces in poor condition: clean all affected areas, removing all material that is not well adhered and consistent, cleaning all dirt and dust they may have. To consolidate substrate and homogenize porosity or on tempera paints, to the glue, to the lime or on surfaces where those have beeniminado: Interiors: a first layer of S10 Primer Fixed All Acrylic 100% or S50 Water Sealer according to the indications of their respective technical specifications. Exterior: a first layer of S20 Primer Superfixing Acrylic Primer or S30 Siloxane Fixative primer according to the indications of their respective technical specifications.
MANTAKING SURFACES ALREADY PAINTED IN GOOD CONDITION:
Apply the previously washed or brushed paint directly, diluting the first layer with 10-15% water, then apply the second layer undiluted./ p>
MAINTENANCE OF ALREADY PAINTED SURFACES IN BAD CONDITION:
Completely remove the old paints and proceed as on unprepared surfaces. p>