Interior and exterior plastic paint for decoration and protection of facades and mortar monolayer. Unalterable whiteness. High covering power Breathable Raincoat. Good resistance to the weather. With anti-mold preservative.
- Nature: Acrylic Styrene
- Matte finish
- Color (UNE EN ISO 11664-4): White
- Density (UNE EN ISO 2811-1): 1.54 - 1.60 Kg / l
- Performance (UNE 48282): 6 - 8 m² / l
- Drying at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48301): 30 - 60 minutes
- Repainted at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48283): 6 - 8 hours
- Application Methods: Brush, roller and gun
- Thinner: Water
- Recommended thickness (UNE EN ISO 2808): 140 - 220 microns dry in two layers
- Application Conditions, HR 80% +10 ° C - +30 ° C. Do not apply with rain forecast in the next hours.
- Tinting TITAN Universal Dye and Professional Water Tint
- Solid Volume (UNE EN ISO 3233-3): 43 - 44%
- VOC (UNE EN ISO 11890-2) 2004/42 / IIA (c) (75/40) Max. VOC 18g / l Presentation 15l and 4l
* Variations of temperature, humidity, thickness, dyeing or type of support, etc., can cause changes in drying, performance or other properties.
Reaction to Fire UNE EN 13501-1: 2007 + A1: 2010: B-s1, d0 / on substrate A2-s1, d0
How to use
Stir well in the container. The supThe surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and consistent.
VERY IMPORTANT ATTENTION. DO NOT APPLY: p>
At temperatures below 7º C. With relative humidity greater than or equal to 80%. With forecast of rain in the next hours. If these instructions are not respected, the result of the application may not be satisfactory, stains of different colors may appear, tearing (snail slime, etc.). Industrias TITAN, SAU will not accept any claim that has not taken into account these instructions. Pay special attention to those dark colors, because some of them are more susceptible to the occurrence of the above-mentioned phenomena, reason for more to observe the indicated indications and precautions.
SUPERFICIES NOT PREPARED:
On surfaces in good condition:Apply a first coat diluted with 10 - 15% of water, applying a second one undiluted.On surfaces in poor condition:clean all affected areas, removing all material that is not well adhered and consistent, cleaning all dirt and dust that may have. To consolidate substrate and homogenize porosity or on tempera paints, glue, lime or on surfaces where they have been removed:It is advisable to apply in:Interiors:a first layer of S10 Primer Fixed All Acrylic 100% A19 or S50 Water Sealer A18 according to the indications of their respective sheets ttechniques Exteriors:a first coat of S20 Primer Primer Acrylic Superpenetrant D13 or S30 Primer Fixative to Siloxane A16 according to the indications of their respective technical data sheets.
MAINTENANCE OF PAINTED SURFACES IN GOOD CONDITION:
Directly apply the previously washed or brushed paint, diluting the first layer with 10 - 15% water, then apply the second layer as is. MAINTENANCE p>
SURFACES ALREADY PAINTED IN BAD CONDITION:
Completely remove the old paints and proceed as on unprepared surfaces. p>