Urethane synthetic enamel of high solids, special for lacquering and enamelling. Excellent covering, leveling and filler of sandpaper marks, obtaining finishes of great fineness, softness to the touch and unbeatable lacquered appearance. Resistant to rubbing, scratching, stains and intensive handling. Very washable Exterior and interior. To protect and beautify all kinds of suitably prepared surfaces, wood, metal (furniture, shelves, doors, windows, radiators, etc.)
- Nature: Alkyd urethane high solids
- Matte finish
- Color (UNE EN ISO 11664-4): Black and white
- Density (UNE EN ISO 2811-1): White: 1.63 - 1.66 / Black: 1.47 - 1.50 Kg / l
- Performance (UNE 48282): 12 - 14 m2 / l
- Drying at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48301): 4 - 6 hours
- Repainting at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48283): 18 - 24 hours
- Application Methods: Brush and roller
- Cleaning of Utensils: Synthetic and Fatty Solvent, Odorless Solvent or Mineral Whitening
- Application Conditions, HR 80% +10 ºC - +30 ºC
- Flash Point (UNE EN ISO 3679): 40 - 41 ºC
- Solid Volume (UNE EN ISO 3233-3): 59 - 61%
- VOC (UNE EN ISO 11890-2) 2.004 / 42 / IIA (d) (400/300) Max. VOC 300 g / l
* Variations of temperature, humidity, thickness, dyeing or type of support, etc., can cause changes in drying, performance or other properties.
Reaction to Fire UNE EN 13501-1: 2007 + A1: 2010: B-s1, d0 / on substrate A1 p>
How to use
Stir well in the container. The surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and properly primed. Remove any remaining dirt, grease, badly adhering rust and coatings using solvent or paint remover, as needed. High solids enamels leave a greater film thickness. Thicknesses greater than those recommended should not be applied to avoid drying problems and superficial appearance. At temperatures of the support lower than 10ºC and with low yields, the time of repainting lengthens. Check that the drying is correct before repainting.
IMPORTANT: it reaches its final degree of satin at about 3 days, depending on the ambient temperature (contains less solvents). The white color applied on radiators can yellow to a greater or lesser degree depending on the temperature reached. If you wish to modify the degree of brightness of the Colorlux Enamel, we recommend mixing it with the Colorlux range (Brilliant, Satin or Matte), according to your needs.
SURFACES NOT PREPARED:
Wood:Sand the wood in the direction of the veins, clean thoroughly, remove resins or resin secretions and kill sharp edges. Apply SS70 Multi-adherent primer Antioxidant according to needs. For woods outdoors it is recommended to treat wood withTitanxyl Ultra Total Protection, then apply S70 Antioxidant Multi-primer Primer according to needs.
Steel:Remove rust by abrasive blasting to Sa 2½ grade or by manual or mechanical cleaning to ST3 grade of ISO 8501-1. Degrease and remove dust and rust residues and prime with S70 Antioxidant Multistage Primer. For work outside, two coats of the selected antioxidant primer will be necessary. Indoors, one layer will suffice.
Other supports:Consult. In all cases for: Interior: finish with 1 or 2 hands of Colorlux. Exterior: finish with 2 or 3 hands of Colorlux.
MAINTENANCE OF PAINTED SURFACES IN GOOD CONDITION:
Wash, sand lightly and apply 1 or 2 layers of Colorlux directly.
MAINTENANCE OF ALREADY PAINTED SURFACES IN BAD CONDITION:
Remove completely and proceed as on unprepared surfaces. p>