Synthetic primer 20 L Moype
Synthetic primer of economic cost, for preferential use when long-term anticorrosive protection is not required. Indicated for iron surfaces in metallic structures to the interior, locksmith, boilermaking, etc. as a primer for synthetic enamel or as a temporary finish.
You might also like
Related Products ( 9 other products in the same category )
Synthetic primer of economic cost, for preferential use when long-term anticorrosive protection is not required.
Technical data h3>
- Nature: Alkyd. li>
- Finish: Satin
- Color: According to Color Chart. li>
- Density: 1,5 Kg / Liter.
- Performance: 7-9 m2 / Liter and hand.
- Drying: To the touch: 15-20 minutes.
- Repainted: 8 hours
Fields of application h3>
Iron surfaces in metallic structures to the interior, locksmith, boilermaking, etc. as a primer for synthetic enamel or as a temporary finish.
How to use
Application: strong>Paintbrush, Gun
Dilution approx .: strong>10-15% 10-15%
Diluent and cleaning utensils:Synthetic solvent 104 / T.
On surfaces of iron and steel very clean, deoxidized and degreased. Apply 1 or 2 successive coats until achieving the desired layer p>
It is recommended not to dissolve more than the amount of paint to be used throughout the day. This prevents sedimentation of the rest.
The colors are approximate and may vary depending on the computer screen being used. p>
- Kind of product:
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 h
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 24 h
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Universal Solvent
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- By brush, roller or gun
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Dangerous terrestrial / maritime, airborne