Dami Matte White Plastic Paint
Very white covering plastic paint, washable and resistant. Not yellowing. Not flammable. For decoration of interior walls and ceilings and optional for exteriors, with benevolent climates. On concrete walls, cement, brick, plaster, DIY in general. Professional use very balanced in quality and economy.
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
Very white covering plastic paint, washable and resistant. Not yellowing. Not flammable.
For decoration of interior walls and ceilings and optional for exteriors, with benevolent climates. On concrete walls, cement, brick, plaster, DIY in general. Professional use very balanced in quality and economy.
Nature: Styrene-Acrylic Copolymer
Density: 1,6 Kg / Liter + - 0,05
Solids by weight: 62 + - 1
VOC: Cat.a / c BA (2010) max 40 g / L
Yield: 6 - 10 m2 / Liter and coat According to surface
Drying: To touch: 20-30 min.
Repainting: 3-4 hours
Washability: TYPE I (UNE 48243) CLASS 3 (EN 13300) 1100 CYCLES (DIN 53778)
Dyeing: Universal and water-based dye Maximum 5%
Application: Brush, Roller or Gun
Thinner and cleaning utensils: Water
Preparation of the support:
New substrates: Cement mortar: wait until full setting (30 days minimum). Clean the support of possible efflorescences by means of abrasive blasting. Neutralize alkaline surfaces. On polished surfaces, sand to open the pore. Clean the support of foreign products. Fix the degraded supports with POLIACRIL or ACRIFORT primer. Putty the defects of the support. Plaster: wait until it is dry (max. 20% humidity). Remove foreign products from the support. Eliminate efflorescence. Regulate the absorptions of the support with POLIACRIL, ACRIFORT or with a diluted hand of the product. On polished surfaces, sand to open pore. Putty the defects of the support.
Restoration and maintenance: Completely remove old paint in poor condition or poorly adhered. Glossy surfaces must be tinted to ensure good adhesion. On painted substrates, the solidity and anchorage of the paint must be checked, find out the nature to avoid possible incompatibilities and remove dust and dirt before being repainted. Putty with plaster (to the use or in powder) the defects of the support. Treat moldy supports with anti-mold matte, after cleaning it, or with anti-humidity coating.
- Shake the product until it is perfectly homogenized.
- On new surfaces, prepare according to the previous section, and apply a first coat diluted 15-20% with water. Finish with one or two coats, diluting 5-10%.
- For restoration and maintenance, once the surface has been prepared according to the previous section, apply the paint diluted 5-10% in water.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5ºC, or on surfaces exposed to strong insolation.
- Preserve the frost container.
- Do not wash the painted surfaces until after 15 days, or more depending on the temperature. Wash without rubbing vigorously.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20-30 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 6 - 8 h
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Type Application:
- By brush, roller or gun
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Wood
- Primer Sealer or Multipurpose
- Paint Pladur
- Primer Sealer or Fixer
- Paint Plaster or Putty
- Primer Sealer or Fixer
- Paint Concrete or Cement
- Fixing Primer
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Directly without sanding
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Would this paint be ok for my exterior door which is a metal one
Dear Anne, this kind of paint is emulsion paint, especially for walls, inside or outside. You need an antirust enamel like the following water-base one https://pinturas-dami.com/es/1432-esmalte-antioxidante-titan-oxiron-al-agua-liso-brillante.html