The DIY online store specializing in automotive paints and paints for the home
Satin Xylazel Lasur Sol Decking
LasurWooden floor protectorLong duration waterbased. Highly resistant to sunlight and friction. For the protection and beautification of floors, furniture and other wooden structures abroad, especially those made with tropical woods such as iroko, teak, ipe, etc. For industrial sizes of 20 liters view product Xylazel Industrial Decking 20 L.
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
Decking Xylazel Lasur Sol is specially formulated for application on outdoor wooden floors, as placed around pools or terraces, which, being of tropical hardwoods, traditional solvent coatings present problems of drying, taking days, or even, depending on the type of wood, not reaching out to dry. The lasur is formulated with a combination of acrylic resins and hybrid polyurethane copolymers which give the product benefits to the solvent (penetration, leveling, resistance to blocking) and water (fast drying, weather resistance, ease of application).
Features Xylazel Lasur Sol Decking
• Satin finish.
• Fast drying, even on tropical timber.
• Good adhesion.
• No repelo up.
• Easy application and maintenance it is not necessary to sand in subsequent applications.
• Good leveling and finishing.
• Hard and abrasion resistant.
• resistant to adverse weather conditions.
• Low odor in the application. Once dry no smell.
• Base water.
• It contains active ingredients that protect against the onset of surface fungi and molds blue (WP7).
Fields of application
It is used for protection and beautification of floors, furniture and other wooden structures abroad, especially those made with tropical woods such as iroko, teak, ipe, Cumaru, acacia, pine autoclaved etc.
The Lasur should be applied to clean, dry surfaces. Remove oil, paints and varnishes and chipped unbonded, pickling, scraping or sanding. Protect non-resistant timber with Xylazel Fund against rot, blue stain fungi and insects xylófagos. Homogenize the producer before using.
How to use
The product is ready for use. It can be applied by brush, roller or spray. Apply the recommended dose in two or more hands.
During maintenance, it is not necessary to remove previous layers of Xylazel Sol Decking.Just clean the wood and apply again.
Useful cleaning is done with water.
The colors are approximate and may vary depending on the computer screen you are using.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 hour
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 3 hours
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Type Application:
- By brush, roller or gun
- Place of application
- Only Exterior
- Paint Wood
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- The darker the color, the more it protects the sun
Anonymous A. published the 22/07/2019 following an order made on 06/07/2019
You need to ask the question in English
No customer questions for the moment.