Antioxidant bright smooth spray paint Oxirite
Is Oxiriteantioxidant spray paintDirect application on the surfaces of iron or steel, whether new or oxidized, without using any previous priming. It provides excellent corrosion protection and an attractive Smooth glossy finish in several colors. Indoor or outdoor.
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
Oxirite is a bright smooth finishantioxidant spray paintapplied directly to the surfaces of iron or steel, whether new or oxidized, without using any previous priming. It provides excellent corrosion protection. Oxirite antirust paint is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Features antirust paint Oxirite
- Direct application on iron and steel without primer or minium. It is effective even directly on rusty surfaces, just remove loose rust particles.
- Working times are extremely fast. Successive layers can now apply from 1 hour (15 min for the spray form) so that can be done in one day work with conventional paints take much longer.
- Use Oxirite significant savings in time and labor.
- The aesthetic result is excellent, with an appearance of thick and shiny coat, in smooth and hammered.
- Very easy to apply. It is thixotropic and does not drip. Leveling and covering are excellent.
- Great hardness and resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Lead and chromate.
With bright rust paint spray Oxirite smooth paintable approximately 2 m2 per 400 mL pot.
Preparation of surfaces
Before applying the anti-rust paint Oxirite, surfaces must be dry, degreased and free from loose rust and calamine. On new surfaces without roughness, we recommend sanding prior to painting.
On iron and steel, it can be applied directly. No it is necessary to apply minium, nor any primer. If the surface is oxidized, it is not necessary to remove the embedded rust or paint. Simply sanding to remove loose rust and paint and mill scale (calamine).
If the surface is corroded areas, you should scrape it with a wire brush or abrasive grinding to remove all loose rust. St-2 level (UNE-EN-ISO 12944-4).
If the surfaces are made of galvanized iron, should first apply Xylazel Galvanized Metal Primer. This produces a reaction primerng chemistry galvanized surface, transforming the shiny surface on a blackish surface, allowing good paint adhesion.
On zinc, copper, aluminum and other metals, (also on galvanized metal), good adhesion to the primer can be applied multisurfaces.
Oxirite antirust paint applied on wood and even plastic, seeking an aesthetic result or protection from the elements. In these cases, the surface must be dry, clean and degreased.
It is important to apply at least a thickness of 100 microns dry (0.1 mm) Oxirite rust paint, to achieve good antioxidant protection in moderately aggressive environments. This amounts to 2 or 3 charged hands, or a yield of 4.5 m² / L. In marine or very polluted environments apply at least 130 microns.
In corners, and in places where water can be retained, an additional layer is recommended. Oxirite antirust paint can be applied by brush, roller and gun or with the aerosol format.
Application to sprayShake the can for 3 minutes. With the container upright, at a distance of20 cm, applying a minimum of four thin coats, allowing 15 minutes between layers.
The colors are approximate and may vary depending on the computer screen you are using.
- Kind of product:
- Antioxidant finish without primer
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / Spray):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 15 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 15 min
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Wood
- Primer Sealer or Multipurpose
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Galvanized or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 3 customer reviews
Sergio R. published the 24/05/2019 following an order made on 15/05/2019
Muy buena, conforme a mis expectativas, la recomiendo.
Anonymous A. published the 11/01/2017 following an order made on 11/01/2017
No se si ha sido casualidad o que pudo ser pero después de moverlo hasta cansarse durante bastantes ocasiones el producto a salido como una laca no cubrió nada y ha tardado como 5 días en secar. (supongo que hará su cometido )