White Antibacterial Paint Total Coverage Protect Titanlux
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
Washable interior / exterior paint that covers with a single coat. Decorate walls and ceilings with a quality and very resistant finish. Without smell. Does not drip or splash. With anti-mold preservative. Environmentally friendly. Eliminates by contact, bacteria, yeasts and fungi avoiding their proliferation, thus helping to improve indoor air quality
Measure of antibacterial activity in plastics and other non-porous surfaces ISO 22196: R> 4.6. A surface is considered to have antibacterial activity if the R value is greater than or equal to 2.
Reaction to Fire UNE EN 13501-1: B-s1, d0 on calcium silicate
Resistance to wet rubbing UNE EN ISO 11998: CLASS 2
Determination of the covering power UNE EN ISO 6504/3: 8.7m2 / l (98% covering power)
Resistance against fungi UNE EN 15457: Growth 0 VOC emission ISO 16000-6: A +
Nature Vinil Veava
- Matte finish
- Color (UNE EN ISO 11664-4) White.
- Density (UNE EN ISO 2811-1) 1.56 - 1.62 Kg / l
- Yield (UNE 48282) 8 - 10 m² / l
- Drying at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48301) 30 - 60 minutes
- Repainted at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48283) 8 hours
- Application Methods Brush, roller and spray gun
- Diluent Water
- Application Conditions, RH <80% + 10ºC - +30 ºC
- TITAN Universal Tint Dyeing and Professional Water Dye
- Solid Volume (UNE EN ISO 3233-3) 43.5 - 44.5%
- VOC (UNE EN ISO 11890-2) 2004/42 / IIA (a) (75/30) Max. VOC <10g / l
- Presentation 4 l and 12.5 l
* Variations in temperature, humidity, thickness, staining or depending on the type of support, etc., may cause changes in the drying, performance or other properties.
How to use
Stir well in the container. Surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and consistent.
VERY IMPORTANT ATTENTION. DO NOT APPLY: At temperatures below 7º C. With relative humidity greater than or equal to 80%. With rain forecast in the next few hours. If these instructions are not respected, the result of the application may not be satisfactory, different colored spots may appear, tearing (snail drool, etc.). Industrias TITAN, SAU will not accept any claim that has not taken these instructions into account. This can be more pronounced in some dark colors.
UN PREPARED SURFACES: On surfaces in good condition: apply a first coat diluted with 10 - 15% water, applying a second undiluted. On surfaces in poor condition: clean all affected areas, removing all material that is not well adhered and consistent, cleaning all dirt and dust that they may have. To consolidate substrate and homogenize porosity or on tempera paints, whenglue, lime or on surfaces where they have been removed: it is advisable to apply a first coat of TITAN Fixer or Sealer.
MAINTENANCE OF ALREADY PAINTED SURFACES IN GOOD CONDITION: Apply the paint directly after washing or brushing, diluting the first coat with 10-15% water, then applying the second coat as is.
MAINTENANCE OF ALREADY PAINTED SURFACES IN BAD CONDITION: Completely remove the old paints and proceed as in unprepared surfaces.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 8 hours
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Type Application:
- By brush, roller or gun
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- Drying time
- 30 - 60 min