Acrylic Filler Primer HS
You might also like
Related Products ( 9 other products in the same category )
Two components acrylic filler primer high filling version. The high filling version Acrylic primer HS is especially suited for jobs where the application of a big filling power and all kinds of vehicles and bodies needed.
Rig HS acrylic high filling version:
- Allows application of 60 microns per coat
- Dries quickly
- Sanded easily.
- Catalyst: 4 parts primer and 1 part of catalyst.
- Solvent: Solvent acrylic
- Color: Black and white
The high filling version Acrylic Filler Primer is applied on completely sanded and degreased substrates.
- Kind of product:
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- Sand final coat with P400-P500
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 5 min repainted on itself. 2 h for sanding and color application
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Acrylic Solvent
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 4 parts of paint per 1 of catalyst
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 3 h
- Type Application:
- By gun
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Epoxy primer
- Paint Fiber Polyester
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Epoxy primer
- Paint Plastic
- Priming Plastics, Very thin finishing layer
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Eliminate if the paint is of one component
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 41 customer reviews
Martin R. published the 30/08/2019 following an order made on 15/08/2019
los productos han llegado muy rápido y en buen estado.
Carlos G. published the 17/07/2019 following an order made on 27/06/2019
Cubre bien, secado rápido al aire, no soy ningún experto pero todo parece correcto.
MANUEL JOSE F. published the 10/07/2019 following an order made on 27/06/2019
ángel Miguel R. published the 04/07/2019 following an order made on 28/05/2019
Material de buena calidad, fácil de lijar si se deja secar bien. En mi caso, lo he dado a temperatura ambiente y al exterior, recomiendo dejarlo secar 2 días, ante de lijarlo
Vicente S. published the 10/04/2019 following an order made on 30/03/2019
George V. published the 10/03/2019 following an order made on 04/01/2019
Miguel A. published the 07/03/2019 following an order made on 22/01/2019
Un buen aparejo con buen poder cubriente y perfecta para luego pintar
Anonymous A. published the 04/09/2018 following an order made on 11/07/2018
esta muy bien.
Anonymous A. published the 04/04/2018 following an order made on 26/03/2018
Tengo poca experiencia y aun así fué fàcil la aplicacion y lijado, recomiendo.
Anonymous A. published the 02/11/2017 following an order made on 02/11/2017
BUEN PRODUCTO CALIDAD