Gotelé Repair Spray 500 mL Dupli-Color
Dupli-Color Gotelé Structure Spray is a professional coating, based on an exclusive polyurethane dispersion, with which a gotelé structure is perfectly imitated. Ideal for the repair and renovation of an existing gotelé structure. This Spray can be applied on a multitude of existing surfaces in the construction sector.
Related Products ( 3 other products in the same category )
Dupli-Color Gotelé Structure Spray is a professional coating, based on an exclusive polyurethane dispersion, with which a gotelé structure is perfectly imitated. Ideal for the repair and renovation of an existing gotelé structure. This Spray can be applied on a multitude of existing surfaces in the construction sector, for example concrete, plasterboard, plasterboard, wood, etc. The product has great stability and can be easily repainted with all types of wall paints. If desired or if necessary, the surface can be previously insulated with ColorMatic Insulator.
The jar must be at room temperature, before and also during application, shake well.
- Clean the surface to be treated (pieces or loose particles, remove). The surface must be dry and free of grease. If there are stains, it must be previously treated with an insulating primer. To do this, protect the surroundings.
- By varying the layer thickness and the spray distance to the surface, a fine or coarse structure can be obtained. You can also play with the pressure applied to the sprayer, the lower the pressure, the thicker the structure and the higher the pressure, the finer the structure.
- This Spray can be used as a covering paint, but also as slightly opaque droplets, onlyto make a structure that (after drying) is painted with wall paint of the same color that we have. If several coats are necessary, it should always be allowed to dry for about 10 minutes.
The ideal temperature for its application is between 15 and 20ºC. With maximum limits between 10 and 30ºC, depending on the desired structure. During spraying the aerosol cools down and the structure thickens. The aerosol can be heated under the warm water tap, thus achieving a finer structure (do not heat it with hot water). At the end of use, clean the valve (invert the bottle and operate the diffuser for about 5 seconds), remove the diffuser from the valve and clean it under running water. Please note that propellants are highly flammable. During the use of the aerosol you should not smoke, and do not use open fire or incandescent objects (electric radiators). You must ventilate the room very well.
- Kind of product:
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior Only
- Paint Plaster or Putty
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Directly without sanding
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- Different effects can be achieved by varying the application distance and the pressure on the nozzle