Bodywork Two-Coat Spray Kit All brands + 2K Varnish
Two-coat Body Spray Kit for all brands + 2k C496 HB Body Varnish
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like
Related Products ( 13 other products in the same category )
* The color of the filler can be white, gray or black depending on the color required by the finishing paint
* Three-coat colors : there is a small range of colors called TRICAPA colors, which due to the nature of their composition, are called would require 2 sprays, one that would function as a background color and another as a finish color.
* Colors with a STARDUST base: there is a small range of colors that, due to the nature of their composition, use a special paint base called STARDUST, and for which an extra cost of € 9.95 would be applied to the sale price for each spray.
Matte opaque solvent-based acrylic enamel, with very good coverage and easy application, recoverable with two-layer varnish. Available in all the colors of all the commercial brands of 4-wheelers. Smooth, metallic, mica, pearl colors. Intended for body repair. It can be dried in the oven and at room temperature.
Once the two-coat enamel has dried for 25-30 minutes, it should be covered with a two-component two-coat varnish if an optimal finish is sought or with a two-coat spray varnish.
Apply two to three coats to meTargets needed to cover the area with a 10-15 minute wait between each coat. Once the two-coat enamel has dried for 25-30 minutes, it should be covered with a two-component two-coat varnish if an optimal finish is sought or with a two-coat spray varnish.
Apply two to three medium coats needed to cover the area with a 10-12 minute wait between each coat. Each coat should appear even and dry. Lightly water sand before applying color coat using P800-P1000 sandpaper.
Spray Varnish 2k
High gloss clear varnish with excellent application and fast drying. Suitable for all high-quality finishes. It ensures a long-lasting shine and offers excellent resistance to extreme atmospheric conditions.
Let dry 30 minutes after applying color before applying varnish. Apply two or three wet coats with a 5-10 minute wait between coats. Each coat should be wet and shiny, but not in a dripping state. In case of light dirt or dust embedded in the clear coat, it can be lightly wet sanded using P1500 grit paper. Be careful not to apply wax for the next 30 days.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 25 - 30 min
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Acrylic Solvent
- Type Application:
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 6 customer reviews
Jordi S. published the 08/07/2022 following an order made on 27/06/2022
Color de la carroceria muy conseguido.
DANIEL R. published the 03/01/2022 following an order made on 29/12/2021
balanza Ignacio G. published the 26/10/2021 following an order made on 16/10/2021
Buen producto. Todo correcto.