The DIY online store specializing in automotive paints and paints for the home
White Polyurethane Primer Renner FL-E020/C02 25 kg + hardener 10 L
White polyurethane primer based on particularly elastic resins. Curing is produced by mixing 2:1 by volume with its Hardener FC-E020. Excellent application with all types of projection equipment (airbrushing, airmix and airless). Includes 10 liter catalyst
You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
White polyurethane primer based on particularly elastic resins. Curing is produced by mixing 2:1 by volume with its Hardener FC-E020. Includes 10 liter catalyst
- Excellent application with all types of projection equipment (airbrushing, airmix and airless). Its adapted mixing viscosity allows direct application (although it allows a small dilution with the recommended thinners).
- Provides excellent resistance to vertical sagging (thixotropy), moistening to the substrate, smoothness and elasticity.
- Very good coverage of the "live" edges and edges.
- Ease of sanding, either manually (vibrating and orbital) and/or with automatic sanders.
- Good repainting from one day to the next (14-16h).
- Mixing Ratio: 2/1
- Mix viscosity: 24-30”
- Mix Solids: 55-59%
- Minimum life time 20ºC: 4 hours
Support: on veneered, solid and various types of MDF, previously anchored and sanded (100-150 grains of sandpaper).
Preparation of the support: Remove by blowing, the remains from sanding.
Application: Homogenize the varnish before su use. The product should be tempered (20-25ºC). Apply 2-3 coats of 180 - 220 gr/m2.
Drying/curing: The drying and curing times are highly influenced by the grammage, the type of support and the environmental conditions. Normally 2-3 coats are applied at intervals of 1-2 hours between them, without the need to sand. We recommend leaving a minimum of 16-20h (one night) before proceeding with sanding with 280-320 grit sandpaper.
- Kind of product:
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / kg):
- Number of recommended hands:
- 2. 3
- Sanding between layers
- Sanding final layer with P320-P360
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 12 h
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 24 h
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Polyurethane solvent
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 parts of paint per 1 of catalyst
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 hours
- Type Application:
- By gun
- Place of application
- Interior Only
- Paint Wood
- Danger for transport:
- Dangerous terrestrial / maritime, airborne
No customer questions for the moment.