PAINT AT HOME
- Varnishes for interior wood
- Exterior and marine varnishes for wood
- Exterior wood and deck stains and teak oils
- Enamels for Wood
- Furniture, kitchen cupboards and doors painting
- Chalk colour paint and chalk spray paint
- Anti termites treatments and woodworms protection
- Primers for Wood
- Wood putties
- Clean and Renovate Wood
- Furniture repair
- COLD AND HEAT
PLUMBING AND GAS
Polyester putty with fiber BS 1 L
Two-component fiberglass-reinforced polyester putty for bridging and filling cavities. It is also indicated to fill corroded surfaces. Very easy to apply, dries quickly and sands easily with P80-120 grit paper. The result is a highly resistant and elastic surface.
You might also like
Related Products ( 7 other products in the same category )
Two-component fiberglass - reinforced polyester putty for bridging and filling cavities. It is also indicated to fill corroded surfaces. Very easy to apply, dries quickly and sands easily with P80-120 grit paper. The result is a highly resistant and elastic surface.
Mixing ratio by weight:
- Putty: 100
- Hardener: 2-3
Mix well until the paste is uniform in color. Stir carefully so as not to incorporate air.
Layer thickness: The putty can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying the next layer, the previous one must be hardened. Sand before putting the next layer.
Pot time for mixing: 4-5 minutes
Drying time: 20-30 minutes at 23°C. 5-8 minutes with infrared lamp at less than 70 cm.
Sanding: Recess sanding (dry): P80-P120. Finish sanding (dry): P120-P240.
- Kind of product:
- Sanding between layers
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20 minutes
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 g of catalyst per 100 g of putty
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 minutes
- Type Application:
- A Spatula
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
No customer questions for the moment.