copy of Silicone Baths and Kitchens Quilosa
Sealant based on silicone rubber with acid crosslinking, with antifog fungicides. One-component system, easy to apply and cross-linking at room temperature. In contact with the humidity of the air, it becomes a rubber with excellent mechanical properties and resistance to the weather. Resistant to blackening.
You might also like
Related Products ( 13 other products in the same category )
Sealant based on silicone rubber with acid crosslinking, with antifog fungicides.
One-component system, easy to apply and cross-linking at room temperature. In contact with the humidity of the air, it becomes a rubber with excellent mechanical properties and resistance to the weather. Resistant to blackening.
- Sealing of bathtubs, washbasins, laundries, etc. to wall tiling. li>
- Sealing of shower screens.
- In general, when a seal has to withstand high humidity with temperate temperatures.
- DIY (automobile, boats, caravans, etc.) li>
Note: Due to its acidic crosslinking, BATHS AND KITCHENS should not be applied to the following substrates:
- Construction materials such as concrete, masonry and similar.
- Ferrous metals, copper and brass. li>
- Rubbers can cause coloration of the sealant. li>
CE Marking: EN 15651-2 G-CC / EN 15651-3 S Dop No: SIB0000103
Technical data h3>
BATHS AND KITCHENS not cured strong>
- Appearance: Homogeneous creamy paste li>
- Pick up (ISO 7390): mm. 0
- Tack free (ASTM C-679-71): Minutes 10-15
- Leather training (BS 5889 AP.A): Minutes 20-30 li>
- Curing speed At 23ºC and 55% RH: mm / day 3-4
- Application Temperatureion: ºC +5 to +50
BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS, cured (4 weeks at 23ºC and 55% RH)
- Appearance: Similar to rubber
- Shore A hardness (ISO 868): 17 ± 2 li>
- Elastic recovery (ISO 7389):% 98
- 100% elastic module (ISO 37): MPa. 0.33-0.36
- Tensile strength (ISO 37): Mpa. 1.30-1.50 li>
- Elongation at break (ISO 37):% 450-550 li>
- Movement of the Board in service:% 25
- Temperature resistance In service: -50 to +150 li>
Chemical resistance h3>
- Water, soapy water, saline water: Excellent
- Diluted inorganic acids and alkalis: Very good
- Oils and mineral fats: Very good
- Oil, fuel, hydrocarbons: Very Good li>
- Other products: Consult
Indications of use
Treatment of joints:
The surfaces to be sealed must be clean and dry. If necessary, in addition to mechanical treatment, it is advisable to clean with a non-greasy solvent such as acetone. For joints that have to be subjected to great efforts, the use of an appropriate primer is recommended: - PRIMER C-27 On porous materials and general use in construction. (See technical information) On glass and enamels, the best results are obtained without priming. Any material not known to the user, from the point of view of adhesion, must be tested beforehand.ien to consult our Technical Department. p>
Work technique: strong>
Cut the end of the cartridge shutter, thread the cannula and cut it to the desired section and insert the assembly into the applicator gun. Fill the board properly treated with BATHS AND KITCHENS. For a better finish, protect the edges of the joint with adhesive tape and smooth with a spatula, removing the tape before the sealant forms skin.
The following formula is an approximate guide to calculate the expected performance for a standard cartridge of BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS L = 300 / A x P, where: L = Length of sealing in meters obtained per cartridge. A = Joint width in mm. P = Depth of the joint in mm. Subsequent treatment: BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS, can not be painted or varnished.
Store in a cool, dry place. Duration: Cartridges 18 months, tubes, at least three years.
Cartridge of 300 ml Tube 100 ml
Translucent / White p>
The fresh product is removed with an organic solvent. Once cured it is only mechanically removed.
Safety and hygiene
During its curing, BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS emit acetic acid, so the work area must be well ventilated.
Any contact of the fresh product with the eyes or mucous membranes should be avoided because of possible irritation. If this happens, you shouldn wash with plenty of water and, if necessary, see a doctor. The rubber obtained when curing can be handled without any risk.
The primers used with BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS contain flammable solvents at room temperature. Do not smoke or use unprotected flame near the work area. In case of splashes in the eyes should be washed with plenty of water and, if necessary, see a doctor. Use gloves and, in case of stains, wash with an industrial detergent when the product is still fresh.
DO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOLVENTS.
* If you want more information about this product, you can download its technical sheet in the tab "ATTACHMENTS".
- Kind of product:
- Type Application:
- Cartridge Gun
- Place of application
- Interior Only
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation