The oil spray Xylazel Teak is a mixture of natural oils and resins, specially chosen to nourish and enrich the wood. Indicated for the maintenance of exotic and tropical woods such as teak or iroko.
Effectiveness Xylazel teak oil spray
- Treated wood regains its natural balance and original qualities of brightness, texture and color.
- The drying trend is corrected, recovering the natural oils that wood loses over time
- The trend is corrected in the graying wood exposed to sunlight.
- The wood is protected from stains and dust.
Features teak oil Xylazel
- Very nutrient. Mitigates the effects of aging, especially patents bare wood exposed to sunlight.
- The texture is silky and smooth and natural tone.
- The application is simple and excellent penetration into the wood.
- Maintenance is simple. No need to sand or decapar, just clean the wood and directly apply a new coat of product.
Fields of application
It is used for maintenance and renewal of wood and furniture, especially teak and exotic tropical woods and unvarnished.
With Xylazel Teak Oil can be painted between 7 and 10 m2 per liter and per coat depending on how the product wood absorbs.
Before applying the product, remove stains, dust, varnish and paint. To do this, wash with detergent and water, rinse thoroughly and let dry. If necessary, one removers are used to remove paints and varnishes old. In surfaces cleaned with Xylazel grayish grayish wood cleaner.
Shake the bottle well. The application of teak oil is simple, clean wood directly without filler. Treated wood should be clean, free of stains and dust. In varnished wood or painted above, it should be eliminated varnish or paint before treatment. Stir the envase abundant labor and product directly on wood is applied. After about twenty minutes, remove the excess with a cloth and apply a second coat. Leave to dry for a period of 3 to 4 hours, depending on environmental conditions. In media where product performance is unknown, a test was performed prior to application.
The colors are approximate and may vary depending on the computer screen you are using.