Transformer oxide Xylazel
Hetransformer oxide Xylazel is a waterborne primer for the oxidation treatment in ferrous or steel surfaces. Talk with rust to form a protective coating that neutralizes the surface oxidation. This layer serves as a basis to apply a definitive protective enamel.
You might also like
Related Products ( 14 other products in the same category )
Xylazel transformer oxide is a water-based primer to the oxidation treatment in ferrous or steel surfaces. Reacts with the oxide to form a protective coating that neutralizes the surface oxidation. This layer serves as a basis to apply a definitive protective enamel, avoiding the previous work of oxide removal by scraping or sanding.
The performance of the transformer shown Xylazel oxide zone to acquire one bronzed black rusty look. It is applicable against corrosion in all its manifestations, both outdoors and indoors. It is suitable for all kinds of elements of iron or steel, from metalwork of all kinds (doors, windows, railings, fences, etc.) to small repair appliances and vehicles. Advantages oxide transformer Xylazel
• Transform rusting in a protective film that serves as the basis for the primer or final protective enamel. It contains active substances which upon contact with the oxide form a stable complex metallo, creating a protective layer that prevents oxide formation.
• It is applied directly on the oxidized surface.
• No need to remove the rust completely, just enough to remove the scales, blisters and loose rust before treating.
• Provides economical by saving labor scratching and sanding advantages.
• Paintable after 6 hours.
• Weak odor in the application. Once dry no smell.
You need to remove any dirt or grease before dealing with transformer Xylazel oxide. To do this, wash with detergent and water, or solvent if necessary, rinse thoroughly and let dry. Loose particles of rust or paint must be removed.
How to use
Shake the bottle well. Separated into a plastic container the amount of oxide Xylazel transformer needed for the application, to avoid loss of reactivity of the product for your application from the original container. Xylazel transformer oxide applied by brush on the rusted areas, undiluted and insisting on slopes, edges and corners. a chemical reaction between the oxide and the converter, which can be seen with the naked eye, turning a rust will occura black layer formed of iron chelates. If in some area not this reaction occurs, wash and degrease and apply a new coat of rust converter.
With the transformer Xylazel oxide can cover an area of 20-25 m2 / liter.
- Kind of product:
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 15-30 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 6 a.m.
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- With brush or roller
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 4 customer reviews
Alejandro D. published the 02/01/2022 following an order made on 27/12/2021
Perfecto como siempre
Anonymous A. published the 15/09/2019 following an order made on 28/08/2019
Anonymous A. published the 24/07/2018 following an order made on 12/07/2018
Han quedado con un brillo que dan sensación de antiguos