Xylazel transformer oxide is a water-based primer to the oxidation treatment in ferrous or steel surfaces. Reacts with the oxide to form a protective coating that neutralizes the surface oxidation. This layer serves as a basis to apply a definitive protective enamel, avoiding the previous work of oxide removal by scraping or sanding.
The performance of the transformer shown Xylazel oxide zone to acquire one bronzed black rusty look. It is applicable against corrosion in all its manifestations, both outdoors and indoors. It is suitable for all kinds of elements of iron or steel, from metalwork of all kinds (doors, windows, railings, fences, etc.) to small repair appliances and vehicles. Advantages oxide transformer Xylazel
• Transform rusting in a protective film that serves as the basis for the primer or final protective enamel. It contains active substances which upon contact with the oxide form a stable complex metallo, creating a protective layer that prevents oxide formation.
• It is applied directly on the oxidized surface.
• No need to remove the rust completely, just enough to remove the scales, blisters and loose rust before treating.
• Provides economical by saving labor scratching and sanding advantages.
• Paintable after 6 hours.
• Weak odor in the application. Once dry no smell.
You need to remove any dirt or grease before dealing with transformer Xylazel oxide. To do this, wash with detergent and water, or solvent if necessary, rinse thoroughly and let dry. Loose particles of rust or paint must be removed.
How to use
Shake the bottle well. Separated into a plastic container the amount of oxide Xylazel transformer needed for the application, to avoid loss of reactivity of the product for your application from the original container. Xylazel transformer oxide applied by brush on the rusted areas, undiluted and insisting on slopes, edges and corners. a chemical reaction between the oxide and the converter, which can be seen with the naked eye, turning a rust will occura black layer formed of iron chelates. If in some area not this reaction occurs, wash and degrease and apply a new coat of rust converter.
With the transformer Xylazel oxide can cover an area of 20-25 m2 / liter.