Component polyurethane sealant medium-high curing with atmospheric moisture module.
- Stuck elastic construction elements (tiles, baseboards, screens, etc.)
- Sealing joints between partitions.
- Sealing between carpentry and joinery work and each other.
- Sealing joints in floors and pavements.
- Sealing and joints in general industry (ventilation, air conditioning, automotive, containers, trailers, etc.).
- Fill cracks and fissures.
- Unions subjected to shock or vibration.
Not suitable for the application of double glazing or for plastic materials with high plasticizer content.
- One component. Does lack premix.
- Does not attack alkaline materials or corrode metals
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- No shrinkage
- Dampens vibration
- Able to withstand dynamic loads.
- Good gap filling capacity
- Can be painted
How to use
View technical profile tab For more information on how to use both sealing and bonding.