XYLAZEL PROTECTIVE PAINT (Formerly known as CONSOLAN) is a vinyl paint water that creates a protective coating for most materials.
PROTECTIVE PAINT XYLAZEL known for its high content of resin dispersion, which enables it to form a highly elastic and resistant layer.
It fits all types and forms of materials and remains unchanged over time forming a protective layer that regulates humidity, resists the possible movements of the supports given by changes in temperature or humidity and remains adhered without crack or peel. It is highly washable and resistant to friction. Its resins and special formulation allow easy application of paint and a great covering power.
Features protective paint Xylazel
• It is applied directly on most surfaces.
• For interior and exterior.
• Excellent leveling and brochabilidad.
• High adhesion on almost all materials.
• High covering power, great performance.
• Resistance to shock and friction.
• Perfect washability. Stain resistant alcohol, fats, juices.
• No cracks or flake. Very elastic, unalterable over time.
• After drying it is water repellent, waterproof and breathable.
• The white not yellow.
• Fast drying.
• it contains active ingredients with a strong and effective preventive action double coating protection against the development of fungi, mold and algae.
Fields of application
XYLAZEL protective coating has an optimal behavior, both indoors and outdoors especially in woodwork (doors, frames, windows, fences, furniture, shutters, walls, ceilings and even poles and trees), walls or on surfaces of zinc, copper, aluminum, galvanized iron, iron, canvas, expanded or extruded polystyrene, PVC and signs.
XYLAZEL PROTECTIVE PAINT is a product suitable for those cases where the conditions that must withstand the surface pintada they are extreme: cold stores, slaughterhouses, silos, hospitals, marinas, canneries, dairies, breweries, bakeries, etc. The paint is not suitable for surfaces to be in continuous and direct contact with food and beverages.
Technical characteristics of the protective paint Xylazel
- Performance: Between 10 and 15 m2 / L per coat, depending on surface
- Drying: between 1 and 2 hours.
- Application: brush or roller gun and short hair.
- Dilution: water (maximum 30%)
- Cleaning Useful: Water.
- Finish Matte: Fire classification M1 according to standard UNE23721: 1990
View tab sheet in DOWNLOAD