Hostaflon patent self-polishing by controlled solubility. Biologically active throughout the duration of the patent. It can be applied directly onto most patents in good condition. No patent accumulates old layers. Minimum 1 year in duration.
Fields of application
Patent selfpolishing to submerged surfaces (hull), polyester, wood, steel and aluminum, properly primed. Recommended for sailboats or motorboats average speed (up to 20 knots).
- Color: White, black and unalterable colors
- Finish: Semi matt satin finish
- Yield: 6-8 m2 / l per layer
- Film thickness: 70-80 μ dry in two layers
- Drying at 23 ° C 60% RH: 1 hour. Immersion (launch) within 12 hours and up to 6 months.
- Repainting 60% RH at 23 ° C: 6 hours
- Tools: brush, roller or spray
- Thinner: Universal Solvent
- Cleaning of tools: Universal Solvent
Calculating pintura necessary
The calculation of the required paint can be performed according to the following table in response to the meters in length and type of boat:
1. Select the column as the meters approximate length of emparcación.
2. Depending on the type of boat, check how many liters of paint are needed gray box.
3. Under the gray box marks you need few pots of 750 ml and 2.5 L.
For example, if I have a sailboat of 10 meters in length, 5.5 L I'll need about 2 cans of 2.5 liters and 1 bottle of 750 ml. If the containers are of 4 L, I need April 1 and 2 of 750 L to 2 mL 4L absence 750 ml size.
How to use
General recommendations:Remove the packaging before use. The surface must be sanded, clean, dry and free of sthe (wash). Do not paint in direct sunlight, nor with dew. In high wear areas such as the waterline, keel, rudder, etc., an additional layer is recommended because water turbulence has a faster self-polishing.
-Polyester: degrease with Universal Thinner and apply 2 coats of primer Epoxy Corrosion TITAN Yacht at 24 hour intervals. Preventive osmosis system applied Epoxy Primer M 150 TITAN Yate.
-Metal surfaces apply 1 coat of epoxy primer TITAN Yate. After 24 hours, apply 3-4 coats of primer Epoxy Yacht TITAN M150 rigorously following the package instructions.
-Wood surfaces:apply 2 coats of primer Epoxy Corrosion TITAN Yacht, 1st coat diluted with 20% of Universal Thinner.
Maintenance painted surfaces in good condition:Rinse with fresh water jet and directly apply 2 coats Patent selfpolishing Speed Universal Media.
Maintenance Superand painted surfaces in poor condition:Remove completely with Water Stripper Patent TITAN yacht, followed by a wash with fresh water and proceed as in unpainted surface.