Special matte painting water season for cement or concrete pools easy to apply and quick drying. The paint film is highly resistant to the formation of algae.
- Effect Antialgas
- Use by season
- Economic maintenance
- Matte finish
- Ease of Application
- Odor Mild
- Recoatable on chlorinated rubber paint
- Nature: Acrylic styrenated
- Matte finish
- Color: Black and Blue Ocean
- Yield: 8 to 10 m² / Lt
- Drying at 23 ° C and 60% RH: 30 minutes
- Repainting at 23 ° C and 60% RH: 6 hours
- Method of application: roller and brush
- Dilution: water (10%)
- Cleaning of tools: Water
- Layers: 2 layers obra new and 1 layer pool maintenance and painted
How to use
General recommendations:Stir in the package. The surfaces must be clean, dry and consistent, cement should be set. To fill the pool after painting, wait 7 or 8 days. Painted with water based paints pools should not be repainted with other chlorinated rubber based or strong solvents.
Submerged or not, they must first prepare metal surfaces. The results painted a swimming pool depends on the construction and location of it. The growth of algae in the water depends on the correct debug it.
-New concrete pools Em>After not paint built before at least 2 months. Treating the surface with a mixture of 1 part hydrochloric acid (Salfuman) and 3 - 4 parts water. Rinse with fresh water under pressure. Allow to dry thoroughly for at least 48 hours and apply a coat diluted with 10% water; once dry, apply one or two coats without diluting the TITAN SirenaWater.
- Old unpainted pools:Wash with a mixture of 1 Kg of trisodium phosphate with 10 liters of water or a detergent solution powder 5% water by removing molds and fats using a brush esparto.; rinse with fresh water pressure and proceed as in new pools.
Painted surfaces in good condition:Remove debris with trisodium phosphate, according to the procedure outlined in paragraph Pools old unpainted and apply 1 or 2 coats of TITAN Sirena Water undiluted.
Painted surfaces in poor condition:Remove the paint in poor condition. If the damaged area is large remove the paint by sandblasting. Then wash with trisodium phosphate or a solution of detergent powder 5% in water, rinsing thoroughly with clean water and proceed as in new pools. When you can not remove all the paint by sandblasting or stung, apply a general primer Epoxy Corrosion yacht TITAN to seal and equalize takeovers. After 24 hours, apply 1 or 2 coats of TITAN Sirena Water.