Antihumedad salt residue-resistant paint Xylazel 750 ML
You might also like
Related Products ( 7 other products in the same category )
White paint solvent specially formulated to protect and insulate against moisture condensation and mild cases of nitrate seepage in interior walls and ceilings.
It is ideal in wet parts, such as kitchens or bathrooms, or in areas where many people gather. In these rooms, the air humidity condenses on the coldest parts of the wall or ceiling, producing blackish spots.
The finish is white, slightly rough. The paint can be tinted, and repainted with paints resist alkalis and stop sweat to the surface.
Features Antihumedad salt residue-resistant paint
• Breathable, leaving the surface to breathe.
• Resistant to alkaline surfaces: unlike other paints can be painted on surfaces even wet cement, and has good adhesion without waiting for the alkalinity is reduced.
• Can be applied directly on wet surfaces, it is not necessary that the surface is dry to paint.
• High resistance ahongos and molds.
• No subsequent painting.
• If desired, it can be repainted. Refinish paint should stop sweat to the surface, and must also be resistant to the alkalinity.
• Can be tinted with universal dye (2% maximum).
Technical characteristics of the salt residue-resistant paint Antihumedad
- Performance: 2 to 3 m2 / L per coat, according surfaces
- Drying: 8 hours.
- Application: brush or roller undiluted.
- Cleaning Useful: Solvent.
- Layers: Apply at least 2 layers
View tab sheet in DOWNLOAD
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 8 h
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 8 h
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Universal Solvent
- Type Application:
- With brush or roller
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Plaster or Putty
- Paint Concrete or Cement
- Paint Stone Elements
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation