Protective and decorative paintingfor balustradesforce in aqueous base formulated with an emulsion of a modified acrylic copolymer of fine particle.
Fields of application
The balustrades Xylazel paint is particularly suitable for masonry surfaces: concrete, cement, brick and prefabricated vertical and horizontal walls, facades, balustrades, etc. Railings work, stone, concrete, cement, lime and brick. Inner and outer.
• Excellent penetration and adhesion on porous surfaces.
• High chemical resistance to alkalis.
• Water impermeable.
• breathable to water vapor.
• Easy application: good brochabilidad and leveling without sagging.
• Very opaque.
• Tintable, max. 5%.
• You can repaint with most water-based paints or solvent.
• Base water.
• Meets VOC legislation in 2007 and 2010.
Before applying the paint for balustrades, the surface should be clean, dry and free of paint or varnish. Remove any traces of friable material or chipped paint. If the surfaces are contaminated with mold or algae, wash and disinfect previously with an anti-mold.
- Performance: Between 10 and 12 m2 / L per coat
- Application: The product is ready for use and is applied undiluted. On the first hand can be diluted with water (maximum 10%)
- Cleaning Useful: Water and soap.