Matte white paint balustrades Xylazel
Special paint for balustradesmasonry, stone, concrete, cement, lime and brick. Protect stone, cement, brick and all types of masonry materials. Tintable. Alkali resistant. Do not crack or flake. Your balustrada be totaly waterproof. P>
You might also like
Related Products ( 1 other product in the same category )
Protective and decorative paintingfor balustradesforce in aqueous base formulated with an emulsion of a modified acrylic copolymer of fine particle.
Fields of application
The balustrades Xylazel paint is particularly suitable for masonry surfaces: concrete, cement, brick and prefabricated vertical and horizontal walls, facades, balustrades, etc. Railings work, stone, concrete, cement, lime and brick. Inner and outer.
• Excellent penetration and adhesion on porous surfaces.
• High chemical resistance to alkalis.
• Water impermeable.
• breathable to water vapor.
• Easy application: good brochabilidad and leveling without sagging.
• Very opaque.
• Tintable, max. 5%.
• You can repaint with most water-based paints or solvent.
• Base water.
• Meets VOC legislation in 2007 and 2010.
Before applying the paint for balustrades, the surface should be clean, dry and free of paint or varnish. Remove any traces of friable material or chipped paint. If the surfaces are contaminated with mold or algae, wash and disinfect previously with an anti-mold.
- Performance: Between 10 and 12 m2 / L per coat
- Application: The product is ready for use and is applied undiluted. On the first hand can be diluted with water (maximum 10%)
- Cleaning Useful: Water and soap.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 hour
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- With brush or roller
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Concrete or Cement
- Paint Stone Elements
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- The matte is more natural, but the satin is more washable
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 7 customer reviews
Anonymous A. published the 13/06/2018 following an order made on 01/06/2018
En principio contento con la pintura, pero el tiempo y la climatología serán la que valorara su eficacia
Anonymous A. published the 25/08/2017 following an order made on 25/08/2017
Perfecto. Cubre muy bien y deja buen tacto.
Anonymous A. published the 01/05/2017 following an order made on 01/05/2017
Anonymous A. published the 15/08/2016 following an order made on 15/08/2016
El producto bien. En la media de calidad de la marca.
Anonymous A. published the 25/03/2016 following an order made on 25/03/2016
Es una pintura que aunque es algo cara merece la pena por su calidad.
Anonymous A. published the 29/09/2015 following an order made on 29/09/2015
Se aplica y cubre muy bien cualquier mancha de la balaustrada. Producto muy correcto.
Hello I am about to start repairing and painting our Balustrades. I see you have a product by XYLAZEL for painting. Can you advise if you have any suppliers in Denia?
Many thanks James
Hello Mr. James. We are in Santa Pola, very near from Denia, but there isn't any problem to send it in 24 hours. You just have to order it in our website.