POLYTROL is a renewal of metals, plastics, marble, fiberglass. Restores the original color. It does not contain silicone and is a strong penetrating oil that restores the original appearance and finish gel coatings, plastics, metals and other surfaces. POLYTROL provides a durable, tough and flexible finished deeply penetrates, wets pigments restoring the color and brightness that have disappeared due to exposure to sun, rain and pollution. POLYTROL restores shine and protects against corrosion on bare metal.
Color restorative properties POLYTROL
• Restores color and appearance of the colors muted and dull surfaces.
• Revive and enhances the faded look of marble, slates, slabs, and even terracotta slabs.
• Rejuvenates work smooth and chalky paint off by exposure to the elements.
• Eliminates the need for waxing and polishing what is on the surface and dries quickly.
• Restores and protects the shine of polished metals.
• Easy application - easy maintenance.
• Protects against corrosion.
• Can be used on fiberglass (GRP), plastic, paint, tile ...
• metals - chrome, brass, bronze, stainless steel, aluminum ...
• Bumper Cars, boats, furniture, shutters ...
• horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- Finish: Transparent
- Drying: 24 hours, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Yield: 18 m2 per liter, depending on the method of application, type, texture and porosity of the surface.
- Thinner: Solvent.
- Application Tools: Brush, cloth, thin metal etropajo.
- Do not use POLYTROL white surfaces.
How to use
View Technical details in tab "Download".