1K Spray Filler Primer 400 mL Dupli-Color
You might also like
Related Products ( 9 other products in the same category )
Acrylic caulk (Rig) premium spray quickly and professionally to close small irregularities, scratches and sanding marks on the piece for repair. A very smooth surface for painting subsequently obtained. This acrylic caulk thus becomes an ideal link between the component polyester putty and painted later. For priming iron and steel plate antioxidant primer should be used first.
- A top quality acrylic caulk
- It can be applied in several layers
- Excellent adhesion
- Particularly high filling power
- Easy sanding after a short drying time
- Upper layer thickness
- Good water resistance
- Good ease of pulverized
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Smooth surface
- Odour: solvent
- Degree of gloss: matt GE 5-10
- Yield: 400 ml for approx. 0.8 m
- Drying (20 ° C, 50% relative humidity): You can revert to last about 60 minutes
- Remove dirt, grease and oil.
- Use sandpaper P240 to P 360. already sanded and matched surfaces, sand with pApel wet sandpaper. Remove sanding dust. Painting a test in an inconspicuous place.
- Shake can vigorously for 3 minutes.
- Spraying distance approx. 25 to 30 cm.
- DUPLI-COLOR acrylic spray putty in several thin layers. Waiting between coats about 2-5 minutes, stirring well between each aerosol spray.
- After approx. 1 hour, according to the bad weather, wet sanding with sandpaper P400 to P500 paper. The thicker layer is applied as drying time.
- Then you can apply DUPLI-COLOR Filler and DUPLI-COLOR Auto-Spray acrylic.
- Painted over with synthetic or acrylic paints.
- Do not spray over synthetic paints!
- Kind of product:
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / Spray):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- Sand final coat with P400-P500
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 60 min for sanding
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 min between layers
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Wood
- Paint Fiber Polyester
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 11 customer reviews
Anonymous A. published the 02/09/2018 following an order made on 08/08/2018
Anonymous A. published the 15/08/2018 following an order made on 06/08/2018
Anonymous A. published the 03/08/2018 following an order made on 22/07/2018
No Se distribuía muy bien y poca cantidad
Anonymous A. published the 21/05/2018 following an order made on 11/05/2018
cubre bien, pero en mi opinion tiene poca presion el envase
Anonymous A. published the 20/04/2018 following an order made on 05/04/2018
Volvería a comprar
Anonymous A. published the 08/09/2017 following an order made on 08/09/2017
no puedo aportar gran cosa ya que es la primera vez que lo uso ,pero en mi modesta opinión cumple perfectamente su cometido
Anonymous A. published the 29/08/2017 following an order made on 29/08/2017
no me ha dejado muy contento ya que al utilizarlo suelta gotitas de vez en cuando
Anonymous A. published the 27/06/2017 following an order made on 27/06/2017
Quizás cubre algo menos de lo que pensaba. Pero el producto es bastante bueno.
Anonymous A. published the 07/05/2017 following an order made on 07/05/2017
Gran cubrimiento y fácil lijado.
Anonymous A. published the 25/04/2016 following an order made on 25/04/2016