Special paint for painting objects exposed to high temperatures. Available in various colors and varnish. Suitable for painting exhaust motorcycles and automobiles, but also of stovepipes, coatings barbecues and more. Applicable on metal, wrought iron, aluminum. Also suitable as paint to protect the engine.
- Fast drying Li>
- Resistant to high temperatures:
black and silver up to 800 ° C Span>
white and varnish to 500 ° C Span>
- Outstanding adhesion
- Very good hiding power and filling Li>
- Rough surface
- Good weather resistance
- No spider Li>
- Even without baking forms a protective layer high.
- Gasoline resistance after a bake at least 1/2 hour and at least 160 is obtained.
- You must have sufficient ventilation and that discomfort may occur by the smoke and odors.
Technical data H3>
- Color: four colors
- Odour: solvent
- Degree of gloss: matt 3-5 GE
- Yield: 400 ml for approx. 1 to 1.2 m Li>
- Drying (20 ° C, 50% relative humidity): Canretry after about 60 minutes.
Dust dry: after 10 minutes
Dry to hit: after approx. 15 minutes
Touch dry: after 60 minutes
It can be subjected to high temperatures after approx. 1 hour
- Remove rust from the surface and remove oil and grease. Li>
- Then apply sand well or sandblasting. Li>
- The surface must be clean of dust and grease, and dry.
- Shake the can before use at least 2-3 minutes. Li>
- Applying at a distance of about 25 cm thin layers. Let dry. Important: the thinner the layer, the better the high temperature resistance and adhesion.
- No primer is necessary. The best result obtained on the white metal. Do not use on chrome parts!
- Heating at 160 to 200 ° C for at least 30 minutes is a prerequisite for the hardened, and therefore to be subjected to high loads the paint (resistance to gasoline).
- Examples of high temperatures: Exhaust pipe of a motorcycle up to 800 ° C, oven / stove pipes to 500 ° C, barbecues 500-800 ° C.