Matte opaque acrylic enamel solvent, very good coverage and easy to apply, coverable with paint bilayer. Available in all RAL colors, including metallic. Meant for body repair and construction (cabins, cars, etc). It can be oven dried at room temperature. To use each time the user searches for an application of various shades for equal work.
After drying the enamel bilayer 25-30 minutes must be coated with a 2-component varnish bilayer whether optimal or a bilayer spray varnish finish sought.
The bilayer enamel can be diluted to 50% with acrylic solvent (2 parts of acrylic paint and solvent 1) without losing any opacity.
How do I select the color?
1. The first thing you have to do is download the RAL (DOWNLOAD tab just above) to see what color you like.
2. Once you have chosen the color, write in the field above. For example, RAL 1001. There are colors that are not available from the RAL, are the 3024, 3026, 6037, 6038 and fluorescent.
3. Select the sizeBoat not 250 gr, 500 gr and 1 kg or 4 kg and the amount of product you want.
4. Finally, add the product to cart and you're done. You can check on the cart that is included your product and the selected color.
- Tools for application: Gun (1.5 mm nozzle, pressure 3 to 3.5 bar)
- Number of layers: 2 or 3 at intervals of 10 - 15 minutes
- Dilution: Thinner Acrylic.
- Repainted with varnish Bicapa: from the 25 to 30 minutes within 24 hours.