Matte opaque acrylic enamel solvent, very good coverage and easy to apply, coverable with paint bilayer. Available in all RAL colors, including metallic. Meant for body repair and construction (cabins, cars, etc). It can be oven dried at room temperature. To use each time the user searches for an application of various shades for equal work.
After drying the enamel bilayer 25-30 minutes must be coated with a 2-component varnish bilayer whether optimal or a bilayer spray varnish finish sought.
How do I select the color?
1. The first thing you have to do is download the RAL (DOWNLOAD tab just above) to see what color you like. Note that the colors are best appreciated in a royal charter, so if You have a lot better. The RAL is the largest of all and can find at any paint store or hardware store.
2. Once you have chosen the color, write in the field above. For example, RAL 1001. There are colors that are not available from the RAL, are the 3024, 3026, 6037, 6038 and fluorescent.
3. Finally, add the product to cart and you're done. You can check on the cart that is included your product and the selected color.
- Number of layers: 2 or 3 at intervals of 10 - 15 minutes
- Repainted with varnish Bicapa: from the 25 to 30 minutes within 24 hours.