Chalk Paint Rust-Oleum Xylazel
Renews and transforms your furniture with ourChalk paint effect "chalky finish". With a fine classical touch, matte finish and provides a renewed objects to any type of wood or metal appearance. Simply choose one of our 20 wonderful colors and paint your furniture finishing them if you want with a layer of colorless wax.
You might also like
Related Products ( 4 other products in the same category )
Basically what it does in the video it is the following:
1. Clean the surface so that there is no dirt or dust.
2. Apply the paint directly on the wood, without sanding
3. With a not too coarse sandpaper grind down the edges and parts you want.
4. Apply the wax finish. You can also apply an acrylic varnish solvent such as acrylic lacquer UHS (this better gun) or water-based varnish. One that works very well is the FLOOR VARNISH WATER XYLAZEL for its quality and hardness.
Another effect that can be done is to apply a background color such as a gray winter and then cover it with another color, for example an anthracite gray or graphite. When sanding the color will appear above the other below, creating a nice effect.
Renews and transforms your furniture with our painting chalk effect "chalky finish." With a fine touch classic finish, matte and provides a renewed any type of wood or metal objects look. Just choose any of our 20 wonderful colors and paint your furniture finishing them if dESEAS with a layer of transparent wax.
Recommended uses painting chalk effect "Chalk Paint"
The paint can be used directly on wood (natural or painted), brick, stone, plaster or any hard surface properly primed (metal, plastic, etc.). Create a vintage look by applying two layers of different colors and then sanding to display the background color.
Features painting chalk effect
- Yield: 8 to 10 m2 / liter per layer, so that a 750 ml bottle can be painted between 6 and 7.5 m2 per layer.
- Painting almost odorless water.
- Finish chalk effect smooth and matte.
- Highly concentrated.
- Exceptional Covering in one hand
- Not necessary or sanding priming most surfaces, but make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of impurities.
- It works fantastically on old paints and varnishes
- Available in 125 mL and 750 mL.
- Kind of product:
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 hour
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 hours
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- By brush, roller or gun
- Place of application
- Interior Only
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Synthetic, Antioxidant or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Wood
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Galvanized or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Plastic
- Plastic Primer
- Paint Ceramic Surfaces
- Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 26 customer reviews
Anonymous A. published the 29/09/2020 following an order made on 18/03/2020
Esta muy bien, aunque dependiendo de superficies puede rasparse con facilidad
Anonymous A. published the 23/09/2020 following an order made on 25/03/2020
Anonymous A. published the 23/09/2020 following an order made on 08/04/2020
Très bon produit.
Anonymous A. published the 02/10/2019 following an order made on 18/09/2019
Los colores y texturas son chulisimos
Anonymous A. published the 17/10/2018 following an order made on 02/10/2018
Anonymous A. published the 04/11/2016 following an order made on 04/11/2016
tiene unos colores muy suaves claros y queda muy bien a los muebles
Anonymous A. published the 28/10/2016 following an order made on 28/10/2016
Buen producto https://www.google.es/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=asm&lrd=0xd2e7cd401d2b0fd:0x7f65ef78b8c19eb,1,
Anonymous A. published the 23/10/2016 following an order made on 23/10/2016
Hai sido una buena experiencia, et el trabalho es perfecto.
Anonymous A. published the 09/05/2016 following an order made on 09/05/2016
Nunca antes habia probado esta pintura. Fantastica
Anonymous A. published the 24/04/2016 following an order made on 24/04/2016
Es fácil de aplicar y da a los muebles un efecto muy bonito y aspecto moderno y diferente