Basically what it does in the video it is the following:
1. Clean the surface so that there is no dirt or dust.
2. Apply the paint directly on the wood, without sanding
3. With a not too coarse sandpaper grind down the edges and parts you want.
4. Apply the wax finish. You can also apply an acrylic varnish solvent such as acrylic lacquer UHS (this better gun) or water-based varnish. One that works very well is the FLOOR VARNISH WATER XYLAZEL for its quality and hardness.
Another effect that can be done is to apply a background color such as a gray winter and then cover it with another color, for example an anthracite gray or graphite. When sanding the color will appear above the other below, creating a nice effect.
Renews and transforms your furniture with our painting chalk effect "chalky finish." With a fine touch classic finish, matte and provides a renewed any type of wood or metal objects look. Just choose any of our 20 wonderful colors and paint your furniture finishing them if dESEAS with a layer of transparent wax.
Recommended uses painting chalk effect "Chalk Paint"
The paint can be used directly on wood (natural or painted), brick, stone, plaster or any hard surface properly primed (metal, plastic, etc.). Create a vintage look by applying two layers of different colors and then sanding to display the background color.
Features painting chalk effect
- Yield: 8 to 10 m2 / liter per layer, so that a 750 ml bottle can be painted between 6 and 7.5 m2 per layer.
- Painting almost odorless water.
- Finish chalk effect smooth and matte.
- Highly concentrated.
- Exceptional Covering in one hand
- Not necessary or sanding priming most surfaces, but make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of impurities.
- It works fantastically on old paints and varnishes
- Available in 125 mL and 750 mL.