Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
The aerosol slip Supergrip provides a slip resistant surface for most interior and exterior surfaces of metal, concrete, ceramic and wood. Ideal for use on stairs, steps, pasarelsa, etc.
Recommended uses the slip spray
Non-slip spray Rust-Oleum Supergrip can be used on any surface you want to make slip, either in steps or ramps, or even handrails, handles utensils as kitchen knives or whatever comes to mind. Not suitable application in superfices usually wet and bathrooms.
How to use
For maximum scCFIA use on properly prepared. You can apply a second coat after one hour from the first application. For a good application, follow these steps:
1. Remove dirt, grease, oil or other contaminants.
2. Shake vigorously for at least one minute after the sound of the mixing ball is heard. Shake frequently during use.
3. Spray at a distance of approximately 25 cm.
4. Apply several coats to ensure proper coating thickness.
5. After use turn the aerosol upside down and spray a little product to clean the valve.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / Spray):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 15 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 hour
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Wood
- Paint Concrete or Cement
- Paint Stone Elements
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Directly without sanding
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation