Polyester putty Uniplus F213 Body 2 kg
You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
universal filler (putty) polyester two components suitable for use in all metals (aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, bare steel). It is also suitable for wood and polyester surfaces. It dries quickly (20-30 minutes) and can easily be sanded with a grain of paper P80-120 for a perfect finish with no pores.
The Uniplus putty is rich in zinc which confers antioxidant properties.
Mixing ratio according to weight:
- Putty: 100
- Hardener: 2-3
Mix well until dough is uniform in color. Remove carefully so as not to incorporate air.
Layer thickness:The mastic can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying next layer, the previous must be hardened. Sanding before putting the next layer.
Running time of the mixture: 45 minutes.
Drying time:20-30 minutes at 23 ° C. 5-8 minutes with an infrared lamp at less than 70 cm.
Sanding:Sanding recess (dry): P80-P120. Finish sanding (dry): P120-P240
- Kind of product:
- Sanding between layers
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 g of catalyst per 100 g of putty
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 min
- Type Application:
- A Spatula
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- Infrared drying time
- 5-8 min
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 2 customer reviews
Anonymous A. published the 13/07/2017 following an order made on 13/07/2017