Polyester Putty Aluminium Body 1 255 kg
You might also like
Related Products ( 4 other products in the same category )
Filler (putty) two-component polyester, aluminum added to provide increased thickness and resistance to vibration. Suitable for metal and wood surfaces. It dries quickly, within 20-30 minutes at 23 ° C (73 ° F). It is easy to sand with a grain of paper P80-120 for a perfect finish with no pores.
Mixing ratio according to weight:
- Putty: 100
- Hardener: 2-3
Mix well until dough is uniform in color. Remove carefully so as not to incorporate air.
Layer thickness:The mastic can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying next layer, the previous must be hardened. Sanding before putting the next layer.
Running time of the mixture: 45 minutes.
Drying time:20-30 minutes at 23 ° C. 5-8 minutes with an infrared lamp at less than 70 cm.
Sanding:Sanding recess (dry): P80-P120. Finish sanding (dry): P120-P240
- Kind of product:
- Sanding between layers
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 g of catalyst per 100 g of putty
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 min
- Type Application:
- A Spatula
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- Infrared drying time
- 5-8 min
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 4 customer reviews
Anonymous A. published the 31/07/2019 following an order made on 10/07/2019
Anonymous A. published the 12/03/2019 following an order made on 23/01/2019
Anonymous A. published the 16/08/2018 following an order made on 02/08/2018