Painting Furniture Foil Rust-Oleum Xylazel
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
An elegant metallic paint. It can be used as a primer under the Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Paint Furniture Xylazel, with a light layer beneath showing metallized areas or as a final finish coat decorative metallic
Recommended uses metallic paint finish Rust-Oleum
For a pickling effect simply apply Rust-Oleum Metallic Paint Furniture Xylazel, as a base, and it Chalky Finish Rust-Oleum paint Xylazel furniture in the color chosen, then etched surface to show metallic base. You can end with a protective layer of Rust-Oleum Xylazel wax or lacquer finish Rust-Oleum Furniture Xylazel
- Base water, practically odorless
- Glossy finish.
- Exceptional Coverage.
- Not required primer
- Can be applied directly on wood, brick, stone, plaster or also any other rigid surface (plastic, metal ...) with a suitable primer.
- You need not apply wax or lacquer to finish the job.
- Available in colors Oro and Silver.
- Available in 125 mL and 500 mL.
How to use
Preparation: Ensure that the surface is smooth, clean and free of wax, bitumen, oil or other contaminants. If you have used bitumen or wax thoroughly clean the surface with white spirit solvent. We recommend sanding the new wood before painting
Application:Stir well before using. The product can be applied by brush or roller. If applied by brush, apply evenly along the grain of the wood. If applied by roller, used roller short wool For a pure metallic finish apply 2 coats. To create an aged appearance apply one coat, let dry and then apply a coat of Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Paint Furniture Xylazel. Let dry, then rub with sandpaper or steel wool stainless following the grain of the wood. Protect the pickling effect with Rust-Oleum Xylazel wax or lacquer finish Rust-Oleum Furniture Xylazel
Drying:Touch 1 hour. Handling after 4 hours. Applying, if necessary, the second layer from 4 hours. Total drying after 4 hours
Cleaning Equipmeto:Remove as much product as possible from application tools before cleaning with water.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 hour
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 h
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- By brush, roller or gun
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Synthetic, Antioxidant or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Wood
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Galvanized or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- It can be used as a golden base for chalk paint or as a finish