special paint making a luminescent effect after exposure to light and can be applied to most substrates and surfaces. Very suitable for use in light switches, walls, ceilings, lamp bases, door frames, etc. Glows in the dark and stands out for its fast drying.
How to use
For use in plastic, wood and metal, as well as in most surfaces. For best results, it is recommended to apply on a background of white or as clear as possible.
1. previously and spray Shake vigorously for 1 minute minimum since the movement of the ball inside note. Also stir occasionally during paint application
2. Apply at room temperature between 10 and 32 ° C and below 85% relative humidity.
3. Spray uniformly in parallel and the same distance of the part or support (30 cm. Approx.) To be decorated.
4. Clean wet paint spray nozzle after the container upside down for several seconds.
On surfaces exposed to strong sunlight for long periods of time, the color intensity can be lowered.
Preparetion of Surfaces
Surfaces should be consistent, dry and free of dust, grease, oils, waxes and any dirt.
If applied on paints, enamels or old varnishes, ensure proper adhesion by pre-sanding.
Cover surrounding areas to protect them from spray and mist spray.
- Type of finish: Bright
- Yield: 2.5 m2 approx. in total and with a proper cover (2-3 layers). This performance may vary depending on the porosity and texture of the support to decorate.
- Application: Interior and Exterior
- Drying: 20 minutes to touch. 1 hour between coats. Total drying 24 hours.
- Packaging: 400 ml