Semi transparent finish to give a translucent glass frosted type finish to give a clear crystals effect on privacy. Ideal for glass doors, windows, skylights and greenhouses. Using templates for drawings with decorative effect "recorded" in crystals and mirrors. It noted for its fast drying, hardness and resistance to abrasion and scratching. The spray cap indicates the color and paint finish.
How to use
To convert all or part of a glass or mirror translucent frosted effect.
1. previously and spray Shake vigorously for 1 minute minimum since the movement of the ball inside note. Also stir occasionally during application of the paint.
2. Apply at room temperature between 10 and 32 ° C and below 85% relative humidity.
3. Spray uniformly in parallel and the same distance of the part or support (30 cm. Approx.) To be decorated.
4. Clean wet paint spray nozzle after the container upside down for several seconds.
If you want to remove the finish grinding use acetone or solvent for enamel.
preparation of Surfaces
Surfaces should be consistent, dry and free of dust, grease, oils, waxes and any dirt.
If applied on paints, enamels or old varnishes, ensure proper adhesion by pre-sanding.
Cover surrounding areas to protect them from spray and mist spray.
- Type of finishing: Matte Translucent
- Performance: 2 m2 approx. in total and with a proper cover (2-3 layers).
- Application: Interior
- Drying: 10 minutes to touch. The painted between layers can be done once dry to the touch.
- Packaging: 400 ml