Polish 3M Perfect-it III Fast Cut Plus 1L
You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
50417 3M Fast Cut Plus Compound is an aggressive liquid polish for use in refinished, in removing scratch marks caused by abrasives during the polishing process. It can also be used to remove traces of rust, scratches, scratches produced by washing tunnels, etc. on original paintings.
- Large cutting capacity.
- Very easy to clean even in recent paintings. Li>
- Good finish.
- You can "see through" to see if remains have been removed from scratches before moving to step polishing.
- Easy to use. Li>
- No gushes.
- It can be used with or without water.
- Bottle of 1 Kg with easy dispenser. Li>
3M polish 50417 Fast Cut Plus is an easy to use liquid abrasive, aggressive and to be used in paints repainted to remove scratches from P1200 to P3000, used to eliminate defects in the grinding process. It can also be used to remove rust or scratches, scratches from washing machines, etc. in original paintings.
It is used with an electric or pneumatic machine (1500-2000 rpm) equipped with a beret 3M Perfect-It 09550 or Perfect-it 09552/3. It can also be used with berets industrial use foam or wool.
Instructions for use
- Remove imperfections with 3M 260L P1200 / P1500.
- For best results, remove scratches with 3M disks Trizact P3000. Li>
- Shake the bottle and apply a small amount of polish on Fast Cut Plus beret or directly on the surface. In large areas, apply enough to work on an area of 50 cm x 50 cm.
- If you are using a dry paint beret on too recent, it is very important to use enough product to keep the beret is dry on the paint. Li>
- Turn on the machine (1500-2000 rpm) using a medium pressure on hard paints and less pressure on relatively soft paints.
- Polish the surface until the product starts to dry, then reduce the pressure or apply a small amount of water with a spray bottle, and continue to remove debris and provide good gloss finish.
- Clean the area with microfibre cloths. In principle it should not be necessary to apply the polish for the second time, but check that scratches have been removed.
- Repeat on the surface of the panel and the sanded area. Li>
- When finished polishing, remove excess polish with a microfibre cloth.
- Replace polishing cloth cGlossing oloque a beret, then use polish 80349 3M Extrafine. Li>
- Any excess product or splash on plastics and rubbers be removed with a damp cloth.
- Kind of product:
- Type Application:
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions