Chalk Effect Spray Paint Rust-Oleum Chalk Xylazel
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
Renews and transforms your furniture with our chalk spray paint effect "chalky finish". With a fine touch classic finish, matt and provides a renewed any type of wood or metal furniture both inside and outside appearance. No need to pre-sanding.
Recommended uses painting chalk effect "Chalk Paint"
The paint can be used directly on wood (natural or painted), brick, stone, plaster or any hard surface properly primed (metal, plastic, etc.). Create a vintage look by applying two layers of different colors and then sanding to display the background color.
Features painting chalk effect
- Performance: between 1.5 and 2 m2 by spray one hand. Recommended 2 hands.
- Need not apply primer or sanding on most surfaces.
- It can be applied directly on wood (new or painted), brick, stone, plaster or any hard surface properly prepared
- This resistant spray paint needs no protective layer.
- Ultra-matte finish.
- It works fantastically on paints and varnishes old
- Excellent adhesion and durability.
- Quick drying
- Easy to apply
- Interior Exterior.
- Available in 8 colors.
- Kind of product:
- Unprimed finish
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / Spray):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 15 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 15 min
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Wood
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- Unlike chalk paint by boat, it does not need to be sealed with wax or varnish and can be applied perfectly outdoors.