Painting Water Antihumedad Xylazel
You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
Especially for painting walls with moisture problems and saltpeter. Blocking stains caused by the presence of moisture on the walls and prevents efflorescence of salts. Formulated with special acrylic resins enables a very good penetration and adhesion on porous surfaces.
Let the wall breathe establishing a moisture equilibrium with the environment, without moisture is stored in the wall and cause further damage.
It can be applied on slightly damp substrates and resists alkalis.
It is an elastic paint that withstands small cracks that may have a wall.
It contains preservatives that prevent the appearance of mold and algae in the paint.
It can be tinted with universal pastas, but these, because it contains water-sensitive substances can impair their qualities lock.
Fields of application
Interior and exterior walls that have moisture problem and saltpeter.
- High resistance to moisture and efflorescence.
- Resistance to alkaline surfaces.
- With preservednte to molds and algae.
- Resilient withstands small cracks of the wall.
- Quick drying
- Easy to apply. No leaks.
- Weak odor disappears when dry
- Base water.
- Yield: Approx. 8- 10 m2 / L per coat according surfaces.
- Drying: Drying the surface normal in 2 hours.
- Repainting: 2 to 3 hours depending on the environmental conditions.
- Cleaning Useful: Water and soap.
The walls must be sanitized as much as possible. Should locate sources of moisture (cracks, downspouts, etc.) and put the means to avoid them. If gypsum surfaces or certain putties affected by moisture, should be repaired. The cast does not support walls are damp. If the humidity of the wall can not be avoided, you must remove the plaster surface or not resistant putties.
Pulverulent media must be degraded and conveniently repaired.
If there are stainsmold and algae, these should be cleaned with Xylazel Protector Antimoho. The paint may be applied on supports with some moisture, but not on surfaces in water to drip.
How to use
Remove the product before use. Apply one or two coats (as required) on the wall using a roller or brush.
If the supports are very porous paint can be diluted in the first hand (20%).
After two hours the paint will be dry and may be given a second hand.
The paint can be repainted with other color paintings.
- Kind of product:
- Unprimed finish
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Plaster or Putty
- Primer Sealer or Fixer
- Paint Concrete or Cement
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- It can be finished or it can be repainted with colored plastic paint