Full Dip Spray Military Liquid Vinyl 400 mL
You might also like
Related Products ( 11 other products in the same category )
Recommendations on metallic colors.
In true style camouflage, Military Full Dip offers four colors with matte finish within the military range. The combination of all three colors results in a typical hue Camo. Military family can be used independently or playing with color mixing. The military colors can be applied directly to the surface to be painted without any base color like other colors (chameleonic, fluorescent, candy, ...). They have a matte finish, but you can apply a layer of lacquer High Gloss Full Dip Spray at 4 hours after painting.
What is Liquid Vinyl?
The liquid vinyl is an elastic rubber layer that protects, decorate and personalize. Full Dip is a removable paint, so when you want to take it off and go. Do not worry because when removing the sheet or original painting is completely intact. In addition, it is a product that if you apply it correctly as we explained in the accompanying tutorials, it can last up to 4 years.
The spray format is presented with two nozzles, one normal and one high transfer for larger or when you want to leave more cargo planes.
What I can paint with Full Liquid Vinyl Dip?
You can paint whatever you want. The liquid vinyl has a Altisimo adhesive power. It fits metal, plastic, wood, glass, etc. Full applications are most common on wheels Dip car or motorcycle and vehicle bodies.
How many need to paint sprays wheels?
Whether you have to paint motorcycle wheels like a car, you need the same number of sprays as motorcycle tires are painted on both sides. The amount is as follows:
- For wheels up to 16 inches 3 sprays are needed.
- For 17-inch wheels or more 4 sprays are needed
How liquid is applied vinyl Full Dip?
Basically you have to consider the following recommendations:
- Clean, degrease and perfectly dry the area to paint.
- Apply (very spray) first hand very soft to favor the anchor on the surface to be painted.
- Apply Successives hands more loaded every 10 minutes
- You have to apply a minimum of 4 hands, but the ideal is to be 6.
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
Tutorial application of liquid vinyl Full Dip both Spray and paintingDownload (407.92k)
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews