SAGOLA presents its maximum technological expression in body finishing guns. Smaller, lighter, with an optimal distribution of weights and more comfortable.
A new, bright and modern aesthetic, joins an ergonomic design creating a pistol with a balance, manageability and enviable appearance, together with a perfect mechanization. SAGOLA deals with all the current challenges of vehicle repainting. With this model SAGOLA offers the widest range of solutions for all the new paints of the main paint manufacturers in refinish.
The New 4600 Xtreme is launched with the highest quality manufacturing SAGOLA, price competitiveness, always maintaining an exquisite service and offering the maximum guarantee (3 years). All this with strict compliance with the most stringent manufacturing regulations and solvent emissions, with its Xtreme and Xtreme HVLP systems.
- NEW DV PICTURES: span>Manufactured in stainless steel. High flow Maximum speed of application.
- NEW ALUMINUM NOZZLES for HS andWATER: span>DVR AQUA - DVR CLEAR - DVR HVLP - DVR TITANIA identified with different colors (SYSTEM COLOR). Ultrafine drop size and larger fans. Designed for the best response to any pressure. With aerodynamic machining on the lugs that eliminate turbulence and recoil of the paint.
- NEW AND REVOLUTIONARY AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM: Made in nozzle tip, creates a finer and softer spray.
- NEW PROGRESSIVE ACTION VALVE SOFT FLOW: Greater precision and smoothness of work. span>
- NEW PRODUCT REGULATOR DESIGN: Modern design without edges, facilitates cleaning. New stainless steel guide box. With vernier adjustment point "0".
- NEW REGULATOR DESIGN DFAN: span>Modern design without edges, facilitates cleaning. With stainless steel coupling. Contains regulation marks, for perfect fit. With less travel and greater precision. Suitable for right and left handed.
- TECHNOLOGICAL AVANT-GARDE "METAL TO METAL": Its high mechanization technology. The only pistol in the bodywork market manufactured without any type of joint or interior, nor outside in the closures between air and paint. Minimization of the number of spare parts. span>
- AUTOMATIC PRODUCT PRESSESTOPES in one piece: Unique in the market. It avoids manipulation and breakage of the tow and facilitates its disassembly for an integral cleaning of the paint part.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN OF THE HANDLE: More rounded, ergonomic and comfortable. It provides a perfect balance in the movements of the painting.
- COMFORTABLE AND ERGONOMIC TRIGGER: New lever point, reduces fatigue. (100% Stainless steel). New stainless steel screw and fixing shaft span>
- HIGH-PRECISION AIR FLOW REGULATOR: Modern design without edges, facilitates cleaning. Higher regulation precision. Avoid unintentional misalignment.
- FLOW REGULATOR with MANOMETER: Manual tightening, no need for a key for assembly and disassembly, unique in the market, high precision progressive adjustment.
> Weight without deposit: 482 g
> Weight with deposit: 668 g
> Dimensions with tank: 33.5 x 10.6 x 17 cm
> Air inlet fitting: 1/4 "
> Tank capacity: 650 ml
> Tank with detachable anti-drip system
> Incorporates paint filter: 80 mesh
> Recommended maximum inlet pressure (working pressure): 2 bar
> Recommended maximum application distance:
DVR TITANIA, DVR CLEAR, DVR AQUA: 18 - 20 cm
LXT HVLP: 12 - 15 cm
> Flow of paint medium evicted (peak 1.4 mm 20 "):
DVR TITANIA: 233 g / min
DVR CLEAR: 227 g / min
DVR HVLP: 210 g / min
DVR AQUA: 239 g / min
> Air consumption per nozzle (2 bar inlet):
DVR TITANIA: 315 L / min
DVR CLEAR: 295 L / min
DVR HVLP: 450 L / min br /> DVR AQUA: 280 L / min
> Fan size:
DVR TITANIA: 275-295 mm
DVR CLEAR: 285-300 mm
DVR HVLP: 285-315 mm
DVR AQUA: 285-310 mm
> Average sound pressure level: 80 dB
> Materials in contact with the product: anodized aluminum, POM, INOX, Teflon, Nylon.