Painting of high quality, given its high adhesion (it is more spongy) can be applied directly on the surface to be painted without the need for sanding or previous priming, simply by degreasing the BRAKE CALIPER and drying it very well. Fast dry. The product crystallizes with heat. Great resistance to scratching and external aggressions. Suitable for application on brake calipers. The largest chromatic range in the market from metallized to chameleon, Diamond, pearls, etc.
NOTE: On Aluminum DOES NOT have adhesion, apply on iron. If there is previous painting, it should be sanded and opened pore.
NOTE 2: The chameleon color must be applied on anti-calculus black.
- Excellent resistance in BRAKE CALIPERS
- Quick drying to the touch
- Excellent adhesion on any surface. Make adhesion test in aluminum and some high temperature technical plastics).
- High elasticity for long periods of time
- Resistant to washing with pressure water and car wash
- Self-leveling finish, very smooth, uniform and smooth
- Resists temperatures generated in the brake calipers
- 10 minute touch-dry time
- Possible repainting after 10 minutes
- Crystallizes with heat. The painted piece must initiate heat-cooling cycles to harden and be even more prestacional
- Product life over 3 years
- 400ml yield approx. 2 m2 on one hand
- Recommended thickness maximum resistance 0'2mm
- Complete drying at 24h - Application temperature between 5-35ºC