A new body with improved ergonomics, the widest range of responses and application solutions and strict compliance with the most stringent manufacturing regulations and solvent emissions, distinguish the new Classic Pro XD model.
Perfect Sagola spray quality span>
Maximum paint transfer span>
The best quality / price ratio in conventional primer guns. span>
SAGOLA Professional Response in all paint sectors:
- span>INDUSTRY:High quality finishes and primers. span>
- span>WOOD:Lacquers, Varnishes, Backgrounds, Varnishes to water, ... span>
- span>DECORATION: strong>Enamels and Varnishes.
- New body design. span>
- Maximum ergonomics and comfort.
- No joints between air and paint.
- Internal air distributor avoids loose parts and deterioration.
- Stainless Steel spikes and needles.
- Matt Chrome. Greater image of quality and ease of cleaning.
- Economy of times. span>
Compliance with the most stringent regulations on solvent emission.
Possibility of workingwith portable compressors> 2HP. Low consumption nozzles.
HVLP version: Maximum savings and minimum fog.
EPA version: High performance in finishes.
NOTE: Connections are not included.
Classic Pro XD 21 EPA
• 1.4 [21EPA]: High quality finishes. Lacquers and Dyes
• 1.6 [21EPA]: Finishes and primers. Varnishes and Lacquers wood. HS rigs
• 1.8 [21EPA]: HS housings and high thickness. Backgrounds, Primers
Classic Pro XD Conventional
• 2.0 : HS rigging and high thickness. Funds, primers.
• 2.5 : Coarse-surfaced rigging. Varnishes and water-based paints
• 2.8 : Viscous primers. Forging effect
Classic Pro XD HVLP
• 1.4 [HVLP]: Industrial finishes. Dyes
• 1.6 [HVLP]: Industrial finishes and primers. HS rigs.
• 1.8 [HVLP]: HS housings and high thickness. Backgrounds, Primers
• 2.5 [HVLP]: Thick layer gear. Varnishes and water-based paints
> Weight without dSheath: 434 g
> Dimensions: 34.5 x 10 x 18 cm
> Air inlet fitting 1/4 "male
> Maximum design pressure: 8 bar
> Recommended maximum inlet pressure: 2 bar
> Recommended maximum application distance:
HVLP: max. 15 cm
21EPA / 25/36/28: max. 18 cm.
> Max. Paint flow rate evicted (peak 1.4 mm, 20 "):
Boq. 21: 192 g / min
Boq. HVLP: 189 g / min
> Air consumption:
Boq. 21EPA: 240 L / min
Boq. HVLP: 380 L / min
Boq. 25/36/28: 320 L / min